Recent Topics

Ads

Account not active - POST HERE

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
Palmological

Re: Account not active - POST HERE

Post#911 » Sun Oct 25, 2020 7:49 pm

pls reactivate "felucca" thank you

Ads
Palmological

Post#912 » Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:06 pm

After reactivating the account all accounts but this one are inactive, could there be a Problem with using the same gmailaccount just with an added plus and account name? like [email protected]

Lilim
Community Management

Post#913 » Tue Oct 27, 2020 5:45 pm

Palmological wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:06 pm After reactivating the account all accounts but this one are inactive, could there be a Problem with using the same gmailaccount just with an added plus and account name? like [email protected]
Hey,

write Wargrminir an email. [email protected] and don't forget to write with the same mail adress as your Account.

If you have further question or the varifiaction takes longer than 2-3 days, you can join the offical ROR discord

Xerill

Post#914 » Fri Jan 22, 2021 5:04 pm

Hi could u activate my account?

bashary1978

Post#915 » Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:08 pm

email sent for one of my old accounts and a enquiry about a email i havent got access to now . would be nice to get old accounts sorted as between me and my friends we had our old guild Nightfall with some characters in it

GamesBond
Former Staff

Post#916 » Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:14 pm

Xerill wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 5:04 pm Hi could u activate my account?
Yours is done.
bashary1978 wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:08 pm email sent for one of my old accounts and a enquiry about a email i havent got access to now . would be nice to get old accounts sorted as between me and my friends we had our old guild Nightfall with some characters in it
If you haven't gotten a reply please let me know the account in subject, if it's these accounts that you share with your friends then you have to stick to Wargrimnir since there would probably be an examination of your account(s).

MrBenis

Post#917 » Fri Jan 22, 2021 11:54 pm

Can I get my account activated please? Opened this back in 2017

bashary1978

Post#918 » Sat Jan 23, 2021 9:15 pm

sent a pm to you

Ads