Recent Topics

Ads

Disсonnect from game

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
dragot

Disсonnect from game

Post#1 » Sat Jun 30, 2018 3:55 pm

After today's patch became disconnected by using potions, teleport and changing gears

Ads
Yaliskah
Former Staff

Re: Disсonnect from game

Post#2 » Sat Jun 30, 2018 7:13 pm

is it still?

Paliatschi

Post#3 » Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:13 am

Im a new player
I have the problem in the starting area, after round 30sec the game closed and i have the login launcher again in front of me. That happens right when u get lvl 2 and have to cross the brige to the Imperium city where the whole quests are. Everything in front works without dc even with a new char, same i can quest to that point then i get the dc.

dragot

Post#4 » Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:55 pm

after download and replace war exe and launcher all work

dragot

Post#5 » Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:07 pm

and after 04/07/2018 HOTFIX again all bad. approximately after every twentieth loot disconnect and every fourth teleport too. I do not know what's wrong.

Paliatschi

Post#6 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:10 am

Well i have still the problem, cant play. Reinstalled game, same issue. No report file, i havent even an idea what i can do to fix it

Caipa

Post#7 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:52 am

Same issue here, starting char, level 2, near the bridge you get instantly DC'ed. It seems to happen like when you are about to kill one of them soldiers. Not too sure about that.

Also i had to disable Music since the beginning due to horrible "constant crackling / clicking" that hurts the ears
Last edited by Caipa on Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Caipa

Post#8 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:31 pm

Further Info on DC issue, i created a new char. Ranged healer. I can confirm that you can kill the soldiers as long as your are not crossing the bridge, meaning you can pull and kill.

Once you cross you get disconnected when attacking, more testing will follow.

.. Tested some more its only the area (the burning homes) directly behind the bridge and the top of the bridge that cause the DC's.

... So far reconnected 25 times to do quests as a got a few seconds after reconnect. The areas behind and around it seem safe so far. So I say to everyone stay strong, plough through the 2-3 quests where you need to be there, and walk around the area not through it.

Ads
Caipa

Post#9 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:43 pm

So... after playing some more, the same happens when you enter the area of Festenplatz.

It seems that it happens when you enter certain areas, you have up to random 10secs before you get dc'ed the game vanishes like pressing ALT+F4 but faster. Other areas you can play and have no Issues. The number of people also does not matter, meaning the areas where i get kicked it happened when i was alone or 30+ people. Similar the areas I don't get dc'ed I can play with 1 or 15 people.