Recent Topics

Ads

New Launcher Issues

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
Gavras

Re: New Launcher Issues

Post#651 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:58 am

All works now, thanks

Ads
Resteloin

Post#652 » Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:36 pm

Resteloin wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:42 pm I have been off RoR for 2-3 months and decided to get on it a little bit a few days ago. Unfortunately, the launcher seems to be unable to fully update my game files. For the past 24 hours, I have tried multiple times to update the game with the launcher. Everything runs smoothly at the beginning, but after a while, it gets stuck at "Downloading (3/416)..." at 6%. When I say stuck, it is litteraly stuck (it stayed at 6% for 8 hours last night).

I am running the launcher in admin mode, I have tried multiple times to kill and restart the launcher, as well as rebooting the PC.

I am getting at my wit's end... help...

I have no idea what happened, but it finally worked today. Sorry for the trouble.

solkyoshiro

Post#653 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:48 am

So I'm getting the the error "Could not download file from sever. (WAR-64.exe )" as well

Natherul
Former Staff

Post#654 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:44 am

Exroath

Post#655 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:49 pm

When I open the launcher, it downloads the manifest then verifies my files. It then tries to Download all 171k files again. Why is it doing this?

RedPhoeniX

Post#656 » Mon Nov 25, 2019 2:48 pm

Hello Im an Old Warhammer vet and just getting back into WAR RoR. Having an issue of every time i use ROR launcher it verifies but then dose Downloading every time...? is this normal or have i done a noob mistake???

carlos

Post#657 » Mon Nov 25, 2019 5:34 pm

RedPhoeniX wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 2:48 pm Hello Im an Old Warhammer vet and just getting back into WAR RoR. Having an issue of every time i use ROR launcher it verifies but then dose Downloading every time...? is this normal or have i done a noob mistake???
Can it be that you missed step 5 in the process?

"STEP 5
GAME CLIENT SETUP

After the torrent has finished downloading, be sure to stop the torrent and move the downloaded files OUT of your download location."

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=30848&p=349503#p349503
Starfkr

Swissguru

Post#658 » Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:02 pm

I'm at my 5th client restart right now and haven't broken below 1000 files needed.
Anything I can do to separately download the launcher's files? This is a bit silly.
Downloaded and installed it via the EXE, not torrent.

Ads
mcbainorme

Post#659 » Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:55 pm

Having some issues with the launcher also. After following the download directions to a T, downloaded from the torrent, removed file from initial download file, unchecked read-only, etc and the launcher ends up stalling after the launcher verifies the asset files. Heard some rumblings on the discord server that the site has been having some server issues. Anyone have any troubleshooting ideas if it isn't on the server side?

Teraflops

Post#660 » Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:41 pm

Hi I used to launcher method not the torrent method to get the game. I have unset read only and moved everything into its own folder on the c:/ROR out of the one where the installer put it in program files.

I get this msg when i try to launch the game. Also I see people mentioning a WAR folder. There is no folder like that in my directory. Only two folders exist, log and user. Am I missing files?

Error: System.IO.EndOfStreamException: Unable to read beyond the end of the stream.
at System.IO.BinaryReader.FillBuffer(Int32 numBytes)
at System.IO.BinaryReader.ReadUInt32()
at WarZoneLib.MYP.MFTHeader.P5AIv6mEaSEMXqRmGy9(Object )
at WarZoneLib.MYP.MFTHeader.Load(BinaryReader reader)
at WarZoneLib.MYP.awtlN5RYRK0q632KX0(Object , Object )
at WarZoneLib.MYP..ctor(String fileName, FileAccess access)
at WarZoneLib.MYPManager.Get(MythicPackage archive)
at RoRLauncher.Client.HknXgX8I1CQ3FVY7npS(MythicPackage archive)
at RoRLauncher.Client.Handle(PacketIn packet)
at RoRLauncher.Client.IkaEZ48iD826NFTu0BH(Object )
at RoRLauncher.Client.OnReceive(PacketIn packet)
at RoRLauncher.Client.rSN1Kf8QdDryQ7nW8sU(Object )
at RoRLauncher.Client.YFLZyjs0vm(Object )