Recent Topics

Ads

New Launcher Issues

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Re: New Launcher Issues

Post#561 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:01 am

Put the launcher in the WAR folder.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Ads
Engel17

Post#562 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:10 am

Fouabom wrote: Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:00 am
psychedoomelic wrote: Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:59 am downloading ...manifest
verifying 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Could not download file from server. (WAR-64.exe)
Getting the same thing. By typing my password in and just hitting enter instead of waiting for the manifest situation it places me into the game, but I get the black screen with the cinematic playing in the back. If I press ESC the game just stays black until I manually exit. I've gotten as far as seeing the actual game once through repitition, but there was no place to make a new character. Only things available were edit settings/view the cinematic/watch credits so I hit the exit button. Havent been able to get that again since.

Edit: You can get into the game after the error (WAR-64.exe) is displayed in the launcher by hitting enter in the password area after filling it in. There isn't much to see, but atleast you can configure settings for whenever this is fixed.
Exactly the same problem, tried relaunching, gone through 5 different possible solutions and still happening. Either I press enter before the manifest completes and it's paused and I get the black screen with audio or I wait until it's loaded and have the grey connect box and nothing happens

Anyone found a fix yet? I've tried repeatedly and never managed to get into the game. Really want to start playing, have missed this game over the years
Last edited by Engel17 on Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Engel17

Post#563 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:48 am

Disconnected from server. Error: System.Net.Sockets.SocketException (0x80004005): An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine
at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.BeginReceive(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, SocketFlags socketFlags, AsyncCallback callback, Object state)
at RoRLauncher.Client.k4avtHjZvHLXgkdphSd(Object , Object , Int32 , Int32 , SocketFlags , Object , Object )
at RoRLauncher.Client.BeginReceive()
at RoRLauncher.Client.nYN3HMwcp0MHFoyEbTY()
at RoRLauncher.Client.aTeZhtuHK8(Object )

And this keeps popping up

Romanus

Post#564 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:28 pm

Jsut had the same thing come up after logging out and try to log back in again. Issue in game was that both the abilities and bag buttons at the top of the UI would not open.

Disconnected from server. Error: System.Net.Sockets.SocketException (0x80004005): An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine
at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.BeginReceive(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, SocketFlags socketFlags, AsyncCallback callback, Object state)
at RoRLauncher.Client.k4avtHjZvHLXgkdphSd(Object , Object , Int32 , Int32 , SocketFlags , Object , Object )
at RoRLauncher.Client.BeginReceive()
at RoRLauncher.Client.nYN3HMwcp0MHFoyEbTY()

Cheers!

Zormo

Post#565 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:09 pm

Every time I get to Verifying (DATA 5/8) I get this error:

Error: System.IO.InvalidDataException: Block length does not match with its complement.
at System.IO.Compression.Inflater.DecodeUncompressedBlock(Boolean& end_of_block)
at System.IO.Compression.Inflater.Decode()
at System.IO.Compression.Inflater.Inflate(Byte[] bytes, Int32 offset, Int32 length)
at System.IO.Compression.DeflateStream.Read(Byte[] array, Int32 offset, Int32 count)
at WarZoneLib.MYP.MFTEntry.J8F8oMXcxxo8cQOTb5G(Object , Object , Int32 , Int32 )
at WarZoneLib.MYP.MFTEntry.ReadData(Stream _stream)
at WarZoneLib.MYP.DnrpUa5F73Bk8n1EA5(Object , Object )
at WarZoneLib.MYP.ReadFile(Int64 hash)
at RoRLauncher.Client.BuiNsF8P6RAWgYkT560(Object , Int64 hash)
at RoRLauncher.Client.VerifyManifest(CSV csv)
at RoRLauncher.Client.xVvlO9jPgeV6iXdoqwr(Object )
at RoRLauncher.Client.Handle(PacketIn packet)
at RoRLauncher.Client.vGnnXfjyB4nk0lwBxOJ(Object )
at RoRLauncher.Client.OnReceive(PacketIn packet)
at RoRLauncher.Client.TqGRu3jiPH43as5fSlh(Object )

Can anyone help me?

SpecialSpectre

Post#566 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:35 am

Error: System.IO.InvalidDataException: Block length does not match with its complement.
I get the exact same error as Zormo But during Verifying ART3 3/8

Hargrim
Developer

Post#567 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:19 am

SpecialSpectre wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:35 am Error: System.IO.InvalidDataException: Block length does not match with its complement.

Download files from here and put them in your WAR folder: https://public.dadummy.net/war/pre2/

SpecialSpectre

Post#568 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:03 am

Hargrim wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:19 am
SpecialSpectre wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:35 am Error: System.IO.InvalidDataException: Block length does not match with its complement.

Download files from here and put them in your WAR folder: https://public.dadummy.net/war/pre2/
Thank You very much Hargrim, Much love.

Ads
gorgothicar

Post#569 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:21 am

I got this after patch ends:

Disconnected from server. Error: System.Net.Sockets.SocketException (0x80004005): Неуспешен опит за установяване на връзка, защото свързаната страна не отговори правилно след определен период от време, или установена връзка е отпаднала, защото свързаният хост не е успял да отговори
at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.EndReceive(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
at RoRLauncher.Client.PfXNEEjnB7D7duY9u1n(Object , Object )

How to fix this thing!
I close the launcher, start it again few times...it updates every time i start it and the <connect> button keeps being gray!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hargrim
Developer

Post#570 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:33 am

gorgothicar wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:21 am I got this after patch ends:

Disconnected from server. Error: System.Net.Sockets.SocketException (0x80004005): Неуспешен опит за установяване на връзка, защото свързаната страна не отговори правилно след определен период от време, или установена връзка е отпаднала, защото свързаният хост не е успял да отговори
at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.EndReceive(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
at RoRLauncher.Client.PfXNEEjnB7D7duY9u1n(Object , Object )

How to fix this thing!
I close the launcher, start it again few times...it updates every time i start it and the <connect> button keeps being gray!!!!!!!!!!!!
Look 3 posts up.