Recent Topics

Ads

i have This problem is a number of years

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
Nimrod12

i have This problem is a number of years

Post#1 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:24 pm

I changed 2 computers, and still have this error ... it has been like that for many years ...
Last edited by Nimrod12 on Mon Jun 04, 2018 2:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Ads
Dammy095

Re: i have This problem is a number of years

Post#2 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:46 pm

Spoiler:
just a reminder for everyone - never click such links
It's just an image link.

Nimrod12

Post#3 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:57 pm

Dammy095 wrote: Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:46 pm just a reminder for everyone - never click such links
Wtf this picture!

If you do not know help do not respond here !!!!!

huntergregg

Post#4 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:09 pm

If you have had that error for many years as you state in your post, I would suggest you delete your RoR installation and download a fresh installation. The files have been updated a bit with a new launcher and executable and also have some addons included.

If you are still having a problem after following the download and installation instructions listed on these forums, post the exact message (and make sure it is legible, as I cannot read the error in your image) and someone will likely help you figure out a solution.
Samiheals, Sammage, Samwich, Samslayer, Samibaby, Talimaker, Hotstuffz, Axeme, Bootsy, Stankheals, Aoeforme, Einan and many others still growing up

Nimrod12

Post#5 » Mon Jun 04, 2018 2:00 pm

huntergregg wrote: Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:09 pm If you have had that error for many years as you state in your post, I would suggest you delete your RoR installation and download a fresh installation. The files have been updated a bit with a new launcher and executable and also have some addons included.

If you are still having a problem after following the download and installation instructions listed on these forums, post the exact message (and make sure it is legible, as I cannot read the error in your image) and someone will likely help you figure out a solution.
I downloaded and deleted many times...

huntergregg

Post#6 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:16 am

1. I still cannot really read your error message as the image is poor quality.

2. Have you deleted and downloaded in the past few weeks? There was a recent change to some files...
Samiheals, Sammage, Samwich, Samslayer, Samibaby, Talimaker, Hotstuffz, Axeme, Bootsy, Stankheals, Aoeforme, Einan and many others still growing up

Nimrod12

Post#7 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:09 pm

huntergregg wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:16 am 1. I still cannot really read your error message as the image is poor quality.

2. Have you deleted and downloaded in the past few weeks? There was a recent change to some files...
1. NOW IS BETTER https://scontent.fsdv2-1.fna.fbcdn.net/ ... e=5B830AA0

2.YES LAST WEEK I DOWNLOAD...

Sulorie

Post#8 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:58 pm

Your game files are still in torrent directory and your torrent is active as well?
Dying is no option.

Ads
Tesq

Post#9 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:07 pm

Move the game from torrent folder...

Put it in whatever else place....

Nimrod12

Post#10 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:22 pm

Sulorie wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:58 pm Your game files are still in torrent directory and your torrent is active as well?
IS NOT HELP SAME ERRORE...