Recent Topics

Ads

i have This problem is a number of years

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
Nimrod12

Re: i have This problem is a number of years

Post#21 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:54 pm

Tesq wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:47 pm
Nimrod12 wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:08 pm
Tesq wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:02 pm

No im asking you to.do a diff thing

What you are using is rorlauncher exe
Try use rorupdater.exe instead and see if it work chexk into the folder.

That should maybe fix your client and make it update.
Sorry I did not understand you before ... :?

How do I find the rorupdater.exe? :oops:

Sorry if I sound an idiot on this question ... :oops: :oops:
it is is where you put the client -->inside warhammer folder it's also where the rorlaucher suppose to be

I tried at the end of the update and reappears the same error, and it does not help ...

Oh and this does not finish up the update ...

Need a picture of it?

Ads
Tesq

Post#22 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:59 pm

Nimrod12 wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:54 pm
Nimrod12 wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:08 pm

Sorry I did not understand you before ... :?

How do I find the rorupdater.exe? :oops:

Sorry if I sound an idiot on this question ... :oops: :oops:
it is is where you put the client -->inside warhammer folder it's also where the rorlaucher suppose to be

I tried at the end of the update and reappears the same error, and it does not help ...

Need a picture of it?
if it dosent finish updte it must be a connection problem to the server, i will tell you what i said to another person in the same days, try look for teh MTU value on your router and google how it work probably is too hight; swell go on your router settings and try to put a max value to the download speed and see if package the client/patcher recive where the problems.
i Had a similar problems too some times ago. You can also try so connect from a friend internet and see iof you recive teh same error so that you get if is the computer or the your internet provider /router.

Nimrod12

Post#23 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:55 pm

Tesq wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:59 pm

Need a picture of it?
if it dosent finish updte it must be a connection problem to the server, i will tell you what i said to another person in the same days, try look for teh MTU value on your router and google how it work probably is too hight; swell go on your router settings and try to put a max value to the download speed and see if package the client/patcher recive where the problems.
i Had a similar problems too some times ago. You can also try so connect from a friend internet and see iof you recive teh same error so that you get if is the computer or the your internet provider /router.
This is not the problem, another friend has the same problem, in my opinion it's a problem that has the same Israelis ...

Tesq

Post#24 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:16 pm

Nimrod12 wrote: Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:55 pm
Tesq wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:59 pm

Need a picture of it?
This is not the problem, another friend has the same problem, in my opinion it's a problem that has the same Israelis ...
maybe you both have MTU problems .... your friend from same region? maybe is a regional problem to connect with france like data getting check by your state or something; try use an isp?

Nimrod12

Post#25 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:19 pm

UP