Recent Topics

Ads

Account not active

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
Natherul
Former Staff

Re: Account not active

Post#21 » Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:51 pm

arcachon wrote:if i didn't check the forum, i would have thought i was banned :) i' m long used to private mmo servers but if i were the staff i would change the message ;) no arm anyway.Thanks for this game return of reckoning, change is welcomed after wow pservers.And i remember the old days on wh live.
regards
Right now we are in a limbo where that message is not fully changeable hence the confusion. not active was the best fit I could add to it. If you get banned it would state banned and not active :D

Ads
test88

Post#22 » Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:29 am

offline atm ? cuz i'm the msg Account not active pops up for me.

Toshutkidup

Post#23 » Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:46 am

Assuming server down fully. I rolled date back,that cleared up red square, now getting account not active..
First RR90 Slayer working towards the top of the mountain.I still solo, still run riposte.

Twitch:https://www.twitch.tv/toshutkidup
My Youtube http://www.youtube.com/c/Toshutkidup

Valdorin

Post#24 » Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:33 pm

Noticed that everyone is saying the game is updating but it didn't look like mine was doing anything. So I went into the game folder and ran the RoRUpdater. It just keep having an error at 30% and now my normal game client exe no longer works at all. Did I break it?

Etherwizard

Post#25 » Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:50 am

akenatoth wrote:Looks like the Login server just died?

Could not connect to Login server
System.Net.Sockets.SocketException (0x80004005): No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it 46.105.54.77:8000
at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Connect(IPAddress[] addresses, Int32 port)
at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Connect(String host, Int32 port)
at RoRLauncher.Client.Connect()

I think I can help. No guarantees but try this: Right click on Warhammer folder -> Properties -> General -> Un-check box that says "Read-only" -> click "apply." It worked for me. I found this on Youtube (No credit to me.)

akenatoth

Post#26 » Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:02 am

Etherwizard wrote:
akenatoth wrote:Looks like the Login server just died?

Could not connect to Login server
System.Net.Sockets.SocketException (0x80004005): No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it 46.105.54.77:8000
at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Connect(IPAddress[] addresses, Int32 port)
at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Connect(String host, Int32 port)
at RoRLauncher.Client.Connect()

I think I can help. No guarantees but try this: Right click on Warhammer folder -> Properties -> General -> Un-check box that says "Read-only" -> click "apply." It worked for me. I found this on Youtube (No credit to me.)
Man, thanks but that wasn't my client problem. It was an old post from when the server was down.

prozorah

Post#27 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:11 pm

Hello. I am back in the place since 1 year ago but i can t log me. my account is desctived? it s possible?

prozorah

Post#28 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:22 pm

Im online it s good ths :)

Ads
Godsdemon03

Post#29 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:02 pm

What is this ? I get this when I try to login. My password works fine when I click on the forums but the game won't load up.

DaScoub

Post#30 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:05 pm

Was updating something. should be solved. For your login problem, check here : viewtopic.php?f=4&t=25961&start=20#p293780