Recent Topics

Ads

Ror Launcher

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
Rowanmantle

Ror Launcher

Post#1 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:46 am

Spoiler:
Glorian wrote:
Sounds a little bit like the guild bug. Try to leave guild and check if it still happens. If guild leave solved your problem, join again the guild.

Then tell guild leader to leave alliance with his guild and join alliance again.
Hmmm. I may have to give this a go. Got a new desktop. All sorted. Copied the game over and did the 4gb patch to reduce lag on the war.exe folder. Worked well. Till I started dc'ing sometimes. Just by tilting my camera in game. Large fights with all abilities showing and such. Like in Avelorn tonight didn't crash it. But leaving the keep or just getting an invite to the wb and it crashes. The dc's are so random and for no reason that I am now installing the game from scratch to fix it.
May sigmar bless me with no more dc's! :mrgreen:

Now that the game gas been installed and i got the directX for windows dl as well, however.

Now the game is installed but, now I cant download the launcher

Any advice would be helpful.
Rowanmantle /WP
Rowansrage /SL
Rowanbrowan /KOTBS
Rowanthrowan /BW
Matronmother /Dok
Handyrowan /Mara

Ads
Rowanmantle

Re: Ror Launcher

Post#2 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:49 am

Rowanmantle wrote:
Spoiler:
Glorian wrote:
Sounds a little bit like the guild bug. Try to leave guild and check if it still happens. If guild leave solved your problem, join again the guild.

Then tell guild leader to leave alliance with his guild and join alliance again.
Hmmm. I may have to give this a go. Got a new desktop. All sorted. Copied the game over and did the 4gb patch to reduce lag on the war.exe folder. Worked well. Till I started dc'ing sometimes. Just by tilting my camera in game. Large fights with all abilities showing and such. Like in Avelorn tonight didn't crash it. But leaving the keep or just getting an invite to the wb and it crashes. The dc's are so random and for no reason that I am now installing the game from scratch to fix it.
May sigmar bless me with no more dc's! :mrgreen:

Now that the game gas been installed and i got the directX for windows dl as well, however.

https://imgur.com/a/cq1ig

Now the game is installed but, now I cant download the launcher

Any advice would be helpful.
Rowanmantle /WP
Rowansrage /SL
Rowanbrowan /KOTBS
Rowanthrowan /BW
Matronmother /Dok
Handyrowan /Mara

Rowanmantle

Re: Ror Launcher

Post#3 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:54 pm

The game is playing, after downloading, doing the DirectX patch for Windows 10, did the 4GB patch the war.exe folder and still random crashes, its a new laptop, 18GB ram, 4 processors, and a nvidea 6GB graphics card, so in theory it shouldn't have problems, yet sometimes I play and the entire system freezes, took it into the store where I paid a good amount of money 3000 euoro+ did change ISP in the last month. not sure what it can be perhaps something on your side can tell me? downloading the game for the forth time :P

Hoping it works smoothly now
Rowanmantle /WP
Rowansrage /SL
Rowanbrowan /KOTBS
Rowanthrowan /BW
Matronmother /Dok
Handyrowan /Mara