Recent Topics

Ads

One character has to login multiple times b4 it works

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
Shutyergob

Re: One character has to login multiple times b4 it works

Post#11 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:23 pm

I did everything suggested here and it appears to be working better now. I cleared my cache, and I found that I was actually the leader of my guild, lol. So I assigned leader to someone else and quit the guild, and I think that may have really helped. Anyways it appears I can now login with only the normal amount of trouble doing so. It's quite a relief to be able to login and queue up and fly to different regions now without being disconnected.

If anything changes I'll let you guys now.

Thanks,

Dave

Ads
Rowanmantle

Post#12 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:09 am

Glorian wrote:Sounds a little bit like the guild bug. Try to leave guild and check if it still happens. If guild leave solved your problem, join again the guild.

Then tell guild leader to leave alliance with his guild and join alliance again.
Hmmm. I may have to give this a go. Got a new desktop. All sorted. Copied the game over and did the 4gb patch to reduce lag on the war.exe folder. Worked well. Till I started dc'ing sometimes. Just by tilting my camera in game. Large fights with all abilities showing and such. Like in Avelorn tonight didn't crash it. But leaving the keep or just getting an invite to the wb and it crashes. The dc's are so random and for no reason that I am now installing the game from scratch to fix it.
May sigmar bless me with no more dc's! :mrgreen:
Rowanmantle /WP
Rowansrage /SL
Rowanbrowan /KOTBS
Rowanthrowan /BW
Matronmother /Dok
Handyrowan /Mara

Collateral

Post#13 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:08 am

As far as I'm aware, that is not the guild bug you have. The guild bug won't allow you to log in in the first place. But maybe there are different versions of the bug, who knows :P

Shutyergob

Post#14 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:19 pm

Collateral wrote:As far as I'm aware, that is not the guild bug you have. The guild bug won't allow you to log in in the first place. But maybe there are different versions of the bug, who knows :P
Oh okay. Well it appears to be working okay now, so thats gud.