Recent Topics

Ads

Unplayable game

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
gigibengal

Unplayable game

Post#1 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:20 pm

I know, the title sounds really over the top, but it's true. The game is amazing, I really appreciate your work guys, but it's biggest fault is the fact that I can't log into my characters, especially my first and main character, a choppa. I know other people face this problem too, but everytime I log in, or better said manage to log in, there seem to be quite alot of people playing. It really drives me mad because it requires me to log in and type /stuck in the loading screen like a crack addict who tries to snort crumbles from a toilet in a club. Sometimes it works, most of the times it doesn't. Now it seems I can't even use the launcher anymore unless I run it as administrator (and even that I have to rinse'n'repeat several times until it works). I even tried moving the client to another disk, nothing changed. Also tried when I had the luck to log into the choppa to abandon most of the quests, still no luck. I don't believe it's a problem on my end, after all I use this pc only for a couple of games and youtube. I don't know how others manage to handle this, but to me is really disappointing to have that will to smash stunties and be able to play only as spikey chaos boys or dark pointy ears. It's a shame that the game is so fun and good, but it's impossible to log into it, and even if I log into it I'll get disconnected when I'll take a flight to another region or I enter a scenario (the main reason to play the game). So yeah, that's pretty much it.

Ads
saupreusse
Developer

Re: Unplayable game

Post#2 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:25 pm

gigibengal wrote:I know, the title sounds really over the top, but it's true. The game is amazing, I really appreciate your work guys, but it's biggest fault is the fact that I can't log into my characters, especially my first and main character, a choppa. I know other people face this problem too, but everytime I log in, or better said manage to log in, there seem to be quite alot of people playing. It really drives me mad because it requires me to log in and type /stuck in the loading screen like a crack addict who tries to snort crumbles from a toilet in a club. Sometimes it works, most of the times it doesn't. Now it seems I can't even use the launcher anymore unless I run it as administrator (and even that I have to rinse'n'repeat several times until it works). I even tried moving the client to another disk, nothing changed. Also tried when I had the luck to log into the choppa to abandon most of the quests, still no luck. I don't believe it's a problem on my end, after all I use this pc only for a couple of games and youtube. I don't know how others manage to handle this, but to me is really disappointing to have that will to smash stunties and be able to play only as spikey chaos boys or dark pointy ears. It's a shame that the game is so fun and good, but it's impossible to log into it, and even if I log into it I'll get disconnected when I'll take a flight to another region or I enter a scenario (the main reason to play the game). So yeah, that's pretty much it.
Were currently under a bit of DDOS.

Ley
Former Staff

Post#3 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:30 pm

And for any further messages you gonna delight us with, PLEASE use punctuation and spacing. Deal lawd ,this was a rollercoaster to read.

Glorian

Post#4 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:38 pm

Disconnect on login and sc join and zone change sounds like Guild bug which I had.

Please leave your guild and stay out of guild and see if it gets better.

If you aren't in a guild I don't know what to do.

gigibengal

Post#5 » Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:21 pm

Glorian wrote:Disconnect on login and sc join and zone change sounds like Guild bug which I had.

Thanks man, even tho you're a stuntie you're a good guy. I left the guild and it really worked.

gigibengal

Post#6 » Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:23 pm

Ley wrote:And for any further messages you gonna delight us with, PLEASE use punctuation and spacing. Deal lawd ,this was a rollercoaster to read.
"Deal lawd" yeah, I guess I'm too bad at English to make myself understood. At least I'm not at the "open bob and vagene" level like you are.

Gnash

Post#7 » Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:41 pm

Glad to hear the 'fix' worked for you! Welcome back. Welcome home. Good hunting!
"You're not 'someone' in this world until you're hated."
-GaruchillaJoe

"Warison"
-A bugle call to attack

Glorian

Post#8 » Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:47 pm

gigibengal wrote:
Glorian wrote:Disconnect on login and sc join and zone change sounds like Guild bug which I had.

Thanks man, even tho you're a stuntie you're a good guy. I left the guild and it really worked.
So you need to contact your guild and tell them they have to rebuild the guild. Meaning founding a new one.
There is no fix for a guild with the guildbug.

Ads
Ley
Former Staff

Post#9 » Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:14 pm

gigibengal wrote:
Ley wrote:And for any further messages you gonna delight us with, PLEASE use punctuation and spacing. Deal lawd ,this was a rollercoaster to read.
"Deal lawd" yeah, I guess I'm too bad at English to make myself understood. At least I'm not at the "open bob and vagene" level like you are.
Picking on a typo. You da' real man. Mind your words you little ****.

gigibengal

Post#10 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:06 pm

Ley wrote:
gigibengal wrote:
Picking on a typo. You da' real man. Mind your words you little ****.
Nice thing over there, calling me a little [insert 4 lettered insult]. I can see why you're former staff.