Recent Topics

Ads

Frequent Random Game Crashes

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
riddleout

Frequent Random Game Crashes

Post#1 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:09 am

Hey there!

So I've been experiencing quite a few random crashes that have absolutely no warning like game freeze, lag, or error message of any kind. The Game just closes. And this has happened only since the last patch that went out today.

So i'm not sure if i'm the only one having these issues or not, i do have the download of ROR from when t3 was just released, could that be the problem?

Figured i'd let you know of this issue, it has the possibility to be pretty bad if there are others experiencing it at this frequency.

Thank-You!
Gotta say, love the ROR team keep up the awesome work!
PapaOpe-Shaman

Ads
Glorian

Re: Frequent Random Game Crashes

Post#2 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:21 am

The client from t3 isn't the problem. We all have the same client.

Mine is from t1 and is the same as yours or everyone's.

If you have crashes near keeps or in warbands please have a look here.
Before we did the things on the list most of us also got keep crashes.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=20075

yhrave

Post#3 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:35 pm

Hey, I am experiencing the same problem as first post. It only started happening since yesterday or two days ago. Nothing of the sort happened before this and I have been playing since late Jan.

blaqwar

Post#4 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:24 pm

yhrave wrote:Hey, I am experiencing the same problem as first post. It only started happening since yesterday or two days ago. Nothing of the sort happened before this and I have been playing since late Jan.
In my experience this tends to happen after a big patch. Try clearing your cache: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=20075 (under nr. 11).