Recent Topics

Ads

Invalid username/passwd

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
Pastor

Re: Invalid username/passwd

Post#81 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:24 pm

My friend has registered an account on your website but the website replies that the account is not yet activated, to mail activation email not received what to do?

Ads
FloppyDingo

Post#82 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:10 pm

You'll have to wait. The server has been having issues for almost a week now.

DaScoub

Post#83 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:50 pm

We had certificate problem on game server side, which was blocking all traffic between web and game servers. This problem is solved now.

For everyone having trouble with his account on game server, just go in your user control panel, and change your password. It'll force a sync between web and game servers.

padbol

Post#84 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:11 pm

DaScoub wrote:We had certificate problem on game server side, which was blocking all traffic between web and game servers. This problem is solved now.

For everyone having trouble with his account on game server, just go in your user control panel, and change your password. It'll force a sync between web and game servers.

its perfect !! thanks guys !

Siroblivion

Post#85 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:21 pm

My friend has been trying for past 4 hours to play the game with us, he has made an account but still waiting on activation email being sent to him, i also tried to make an account to see if i had same problem also still waiting? Is there anyway to fix this i mean he just wants to come play

help please :'(

Elven
Former Staff

Post#86 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:25 pm

Request a new activation email. This can be done by clicking on "log in" and request an activation email. Enter the email address and username you used.

MDon

Post#87 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:56 am

Alright sweet, cant wait for this to be fixed! Missed this game.

eestilord

Post#88 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:20 am

I can confirm. Changing password to have all lower case characters works. Client of the game actually launches. Thank you.

Ads
iambrandon

Post#89 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:49 am

I cannot logg in. The Web Server is showing red and not green. Restarted couple of times but did not work, please help.

Elven
Former Staff

Post#90 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:31 pm

Have you tried using a VPN?