Recent Topics

Ads

Invalid username/passwd

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
Uleleos

Re: Invalid username/passwd

Post#101 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:33 pm

Ley wrote:It usually takes a bit until the info updates, meanwhile do not change your pass gain, please.
And how long does it ussualy take ?

Ads
wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#102 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:22 pm

Might be fixed in about 6-8 hours when the server is booted. Maybe longer if you've been continuously changing your password.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

phyce

Post#103 » Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:16 am

Little update:

So I posted earlier about how I made two accounts and both gave the error. I created a third account but with numbers in the username and password, both at 8 characters, and it worked.

Not sure if putting numbers into the username did something, but seemed odd. The other two accounts still don't work.

Trench11

Post#104 » Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:22 am

phyce wrote:Little update:

So I posted earlier about how I made two accounts and both gave the error. I created a third account but with numbers in the username and password, both at 8 characters, and it worked.

Not sure if putting numbers into the username did something, but seemed odd. The other two accounts still don't work.
This also worked for me after not being able to play or log in at all.

kamika12

Post#105 » Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:44 pm

I made a new account with 8 digit username and 8 digit password (lowercase letters and numbers only). Worked for me.

Bankgobbo

Post#106 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:21 am

The same thing is happening to me. I suddenly can't log into my account with the correct info, but I can still log onto the forums just fine. I can't figure out what's going on. I guess my account's dead? :(

BrownStar

Post#107 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:49 pm

Mine has been that way for a week now, guess my RoR time is over for now. I'm just checking forums periodically for updates. I suppose it will get fixed when enough people are affected.

BrownStar

Post#108 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:57 pm

It's been two weeks since since my forum password and game password failed to synch and I've not been able to get in game since. I'm bumping in hopes of a status or suggestion.

Ads
wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#109 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:51 pm

In the past two weeks the account cacher has been reset, if you're still having problems I'm not sure it's related. Might want to review what else might have changed with your PC or network in that time. Restart your router for good measure. Whitelist your WAR folder in your anti-virus/firewall software. Change your password again, at this point it might not matter.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

fuel75

Post#110 » Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:27 am

I have a few friends who want to play the game but are having Username/Pass errors as well.