Recent Topics

Ads

Game Crashed, cannot load character.

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
exustrek

Game Crashed, cannot load character.

Post#1 » Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:52 pm

Hi

I was in rvr when i noticed one of my skills was missing, so i used the flight master to go to Altdorf with the intention of checking my skills. While the game was loading Altdorf the game crashed, now i cannot load my character. Someone in advice told me to wait for a restart of the server, is this correct?.

I believe i know the reason for the loss of my skill but you will need to check to see if i am right. I had completed the Slayor quest and got the goggles and put them on, the skill that i lost i believe is from my full Annihilator set, so please check to see if wearing the goggles causes this to happen.

Hope you can help for i need my War fix.

Ads
exustrek

Re: Game Crashed, cannot load character.

Post#2 » Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:43 pm

Whoever fixed my log in problem i am very thankful to you.

exustrek

Post#3 » Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:55 pm

It seems i spoke to soon. I managed one login and removed my googles,when i then went to the skill trainer there was an extra skill point there, so it was the birthday goggles causing the Annihilator set to lose a skill point.

As to logging in i have tried now 8 times, the game try's to load my character then stops and i am sent back to an empty void login area.

I also noticed that there is another thread about this problem so please merge this with the other thread.

Thankyou.

exustrek

Post#4 » Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:21 pm

This problem is still ongoing, on average it takes 10 - 20 minutes to get in to the game. As we all know the game crashes a lot .. so do a few keep defense's and a little rvr and crash, that means, play a little and then spend most of the night trying to relog.
All my other characters load.

I do the /stuck twice command all the time.

exustrek

Post#5 » Sun Jun 19, 2016 12:11 pm

Hi, it seems this problem is 'quest related', anyone that has this loading problem then the fix is to delete all or most of you quests.