Recent Topics

Ads

Something happened with FPS.

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
Glohroc

Something happened with FPS.

Post#1 » Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:28 pm

For few days already I have somewhere around 4-6 fps for God knows which reason.
System is not over loaded by game and has resources remaining. So looks like it`s not about computer, is`s something about game.
Did anybody have same problem?
I7 4770K
Nvidia GTX 780TI
16 Gb RAM DDR 3.

Уже несколько дней подряд у меня порядка 4-6 кадров в секунду по черт его знает какой причине.
Глянул в диспетчере задач-система не загружена абсолютно, возникает ощущение, что ошибка где-то в игре.
У кого-нибудь возникала такая проблема?
I7 4770K
Nvidia GTX 780TI
16 Gb RAM DDR 3.
Российские сервера Шаллия\Ранальд.
Фрейлин-Ведунья,40\62
Бруталите-Мародёр,40\57
Мордобум-Рубака,40/**

Ads
Ekundu01

Re: Something happened with FPS.

Post#2 » Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:43 pm

Are you in a Wb when this is going on? I have noticed if i am in a Full WB sometimes my game turns into a slideshow and the moment i drop out of the WB it returns to normal. My machine is more then able to handle this game so not sure what causes it.
Trismack

Ghostweed

Post#3 » Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:46 pm

had similar problem, try to:

1. empty ur crafting bags, some items can be hidden in empty slots and/or different items can be stacked under 1 slot. Move everything to main backpack or in bank.

2. cancle all sorting in main backpack.

3. disable addons and then load em up 1 by 1 to see if the fps drop comes again.

4. set the UI back to default and then personilize it step by step. Again try to observe when the fps drop occur.

5. Warband UI can cause horrible fps drops - try to use Enemy UI for it.
Gorrgfang da Shaman & Gokrok da Black Orc

dviella

Post#4 » Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:28 pm

HI.
I have similar problem.
I noticed a massive drop of FPS i dont know why. Eariler everything was ok. I tried like changing the video settings, making new chars, loading and unloading addons, sortings in backpack and stuff.
Literally nothing changed in my laptop since 3 weeks when everything worked fine in WAR.
Any ideas?
I tried those things you wrote Ghostweed. Didnt make any difference.

The bitter spawn of night crawls from darkness to posses the world for eternity to come. Fools! Take refuge in faith or flee into the depths of madness, for no other hidding place remains. The Realm of Chaos has begun.

dviella

Post#5 » Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:41 pm

edit:
Doing the crafting backpack cleaining fixed the issue

The bitter spawn of night crawls from darkness to posses the world for eternity to come. Fools! Take refuge in faith or flee into the depths of madness, for no other hidding place remains. The Realm of Chaos has begun.

Ghostweed

Post#6 » Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:57 pm

Glad to hear that dviella :)

Warhammer is a horribly optimized game and many ppl have some performance issues. When I was playing on live for the first time, I had potato computer and had some serious fps issues. Now I have much better rig, but still have same issues. Its pretty funny as many ppl say this is mass pvp game, but the game itself says "nope", 24v24 is the max limit to maintain playable fps (atleast for me).
Gorrgfang da Shaman & Gokrok da Black Orc