Recent Topics

Ads

Client download issues and troubleshooting

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
malton2

Re: Client download issues and troubleshooting

Post#2011 » Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:30 am

i cant fix the sound issue!! the game runs amazing, no crashes on 64 bit but no sound.. however it runs on 32 bit with sounds but it crashes a lot.
anyone can help?
i tried to download the audio file!
reinstalling.
not sure what to do next?

Ads
Kabukisan

Post#2012 » Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:28 am

I have all ddl, everything works, except when I try to connect with my accounts after having created my characters: To make it simple, at my first connection, no problem if I have no characters, it offers me to connect to the server but after, it tells me that there is an authentication problem, basically: no offer to enter the server, nothing.....so it stays 15sec on the page where the window should appear, with nothing, then authentication failed.

after having tried several times with my original account, I recreated a second one for test, and as said: it worked, I was able to connect and after being ejected by wanting to go to pvp, I wanted to reconnect but there, same as for my previous account: no window to connect to the server and ejected after 15s waiting for the said window.

Kaelang

Post#2013 » Thu Apr 09, 2020 1:53 pm

malton2 wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:30 am i cant fix the sound issue!! the game runs amazing, no crashes on 64 bit but no sound.. however it runs on 32 bit with sounds but it crashes a lot.
anyone can help?
i tried to download the audio file!
reinstalling.
not sure what to do next?
You say you tried to download the audio file. Did you manage to successfully download it and then replace it with the one in the games directory?
DiscordFacebookTwitterInstagram

I play around with Social Media, troll our players on Discord and officially hate anyone who plays a dwarf.

Kaelang

Post#2014 » Thu Apr 09, 2020 1:55 pm

Kabukisan wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:28 am I have all ddl, everything works, except when I try to connect with my accounts after having created my characters: To make it simple, at my first connection, no problem if I have no characters, it offers me to connect to the server but after, it tells me that there is an authentication problem, basically: no offer to enter the server, nothing.....so it stays 15sec on the page where the window should appear, with nothing, then authentication failed.

after having tried several times with my original account, I recreated a second one for test, and as said: it worked, I was able to connect and after being ejected by wanting to go to pvp, I wanted to reconnect but there, same as for my previous account: no window to connect to the server and ejected after 15s waiting for the said window.
Sounds like an authentication issue.

Can you try running the game whilst using a VPN if possible?

I play around with Social Media, troll our players on Discord and officially hate anyone who plays a dwarf.

Kabukisan

Post#2015 » Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:58 am

it's the launcher, vpn or not....no issues.
But, i'm connected now...thanks

Tundrome

Post#2016 » Sun Apr 12, 2020 11:48 pm

I just downloaded the game through uTorrent and get this error

Error: System.IO.IOException: The process cannot access the file 'C:\Users\YEET\Downloads\ReturnOfReckoning-March2020\Warhammer Online - Return of Reckoning\art.myp' because it is being used by another process.
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share)
at WarZoneLib.MYP.B5lsDurUKp7MXnmEEd(Object , FileMode , FileAccess )
at WarZoneLib.MYP..ctor(String fileName, FileAccess access)
at WarZoneLib.MYPManager.Get(MythicPackage archive)
at RoRLauncher.Client.HknXgX8I1CQ3FVY7npS(MythicPackage archive)
at RoRLauncher.Client.Handle(PacketIn packet)
at RoRLauncher.Client.IkaEZ48iD826NFTu0BH(Object )
at RoRLauncher.Client.OnReceive(PacketIn packet)
at RoRLauncher.Client.rSN1Kf8QdDryQ7nW8sU(Object )
at RoRLauncher.Client.YFLZyjs0vm(Object )

Acidic

Post#2017 » Sun Apr 12, 2020 11:51 pm

Turn torrent off
Also check that you removed write protect

Kaelang

Post#2018 » Sun Apr 12, 2020 11:52 pm

Tundrome wrote: Sun Apr 12, 2020 11:48 pm I just downloaded the game through uTorrent and get this error

Error: System.IO.IOException: The process cannot access the file 'C:\Users\YEET\Downloads\ReturnOfReckoning-March2020\Warhammer Online - Return of Reckoning\art.myp' because it is being used by another process.
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share)
at WarZoneLib.MYP.B5lsDurUKp7MXnmEEd(Object , FileMode , FileAccess )
at WarZoneLib.MYP..ctor(String fileName, FileAccess access)
at WarZoneLib.MYPManager.Get(MythicPackage archive)
at RoRLauncher.Client.HknXgX8I1CQ3FVY7npS(MythicPackage archive)
at RoRLauncher.Client.Handle(PacketIn packet)
at RoRLauncher.Client.IkaEZ48iD826NFTu0BH(Object )
at RoRLauncher.Client.OnReceive(PacketIn packet)
at RoRLauncher.Client.rSN1Kf8QdDryQ7nW8sU(Object )
at RoRLauncher.Client.YFLZyjs0vm(Object )
You need to right click the RoR folder and untick "read-only".

Ads
donjuarez195

Post#2019 » Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:18 pm

I could play last night i dont know what has happened havent touched anything but i post a gyazo if anyone knows what this problem could be https://gyazo.com/4e13c82ede0c71133008a18b2a82fb77

Kaelang

Post#2020 » Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:23 pm

donjuarez195 wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:18 pm I could play last night i dont know what has happened havent touched anything but i post a gyazo if anyone knows what this problem could be https://gyazo.com/4e13c82ede0c71133008a18b2a82fb77
See here: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=37512