Recent Topics

Ads

Client download issues and troubleshooting

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
boyman64

Re: Client download issues and troubleshooting

Post#1901 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:36 pm

hi i'm having this error
Error: System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'F:\warhammer online\Warhammer Online - Age of Reckoning\art.myp' is denied.
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share)
at WarZoneLib.MYP.OmppUfeT8vuhVZN8MH(Object , FileMode , FileAccess )
at WarZoneLib.MYP..ctor(String fileName, FileAccess access)
at WarZoneLib.MYPManager.Get(MythicPackage archive)
at RoRLauncher.Client.gGUhKmcY0MwYwiWiANN(MythicPackage archive)
at RoRLauncher.Client.Handle(PacketIn packet)
at RoRLauncher.Client.uVm3RMckDq5gW3822Li(Object )
at RoRLauncher.Client.OnReceive(PacketIn packet)
at RoRLauncher.Client.sQFFQNc4xaG4Xv8fcHj(Object )
at RoRLauncher.Client.tkeprHWAcH(Object )
i just downloaded the game

Ads
Grim17

Post#1902 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:57 am

Welcome i have a problem with instalation when is trying download a ART.7z.001 it stop and do not continue

Elven
Former Staff

Post#1903 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:54 pm

I suggest using the torrent download method. It's a lot faster.

GeekSolo

Post#1904 » Fri Oct 05, 2018 5:55 am

Hey guys,

I'm trying to install, but I don't even get an error messege. it's just disapearing.

Help?
-
GeekSolo
Brunswick, Maine, USA
www.Indigoet.com

Elven
Former Staff

Post#1905 » Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:59 am

GeekSolo wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 5:55 am Hey guys,

I'm trying to install, but I don't even get an error messege. it's just disapearing.

Help?
Ensure that your antivirus isn't deleting files in the game folder, by white listing it in your anti virus.

DamastL

Post#1906 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:56 pm

Hello everyone, I'm new and I'm writing here because I've read all the topic stickati and I do not seem to have seen a problem similar to mine.
The problem happens to me both 32-bit and 64-bit. 64-bit if I try to run the game with the War.exe or the War-64.exe does not start anything. Error in which I am told to use the launch patch, but in this server it is not used.
To log in, then use the RoR Launcher, enter user, password and log in quietly. The first time I logged in I managed to do a couple of test missions, after which the game was automatically closed and now every time I open it, I log into the game but after about 10 seconds, it closes me the window, sometimes even with the error message that RoR has stopped working and sends me back to the launcher login screen. What could this problem be due to? Today I tried to log in and the launcher was reported to me as a trojan. I have excluded it with the antivirus and I have also unlocked the client, but the problems persist. I await your help
Thank you!

saupreusse
Developer

Post#1907 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:09 pm

DamastL wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:56 pm Hello everyone, I'm new and I'm writing here because I've read all the topic stickati and I do not seem to have seen a problem similar to mine.
The problem happens to me both 32-bit and 64-bit. 64-bit if I try to run the game with the War.exe or the War-64.exe does not start anything. Error in which I am told to use the launch patch, but in this server it is not used.
To log in, then use the RoR Launcher, enter user, password and log in quietly. The first time I logged in I managed to do a couple of test missions, after which the game was automatically closed and now every time I open it, I log into the game but after about 10 seconds, it closes me the window, sometimes even with the error message that RoR has stopped working and sends me back to the launcher login screen. What could this problem be due to? Today I tried to log in and the launcher was reported to me as a trojan. I have excluded it with the antivirus and I have also unlocked the client, but the problems persist. I await your help
Thank you!
Heya! try the fix I have posted on the bottom of this page:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=27582&start=20
You just have to download a small file and place it in your warhammer folder (replace).
Hope this helps!

xenexprime

Post#1908 » Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:15 am

Hi, I have a friend who is trying to download and play the game. However, he is having the issue that the game crashes constantly due to the audio file.

So per forums posts, he downloaded this:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/18uOSCB ... iSMrB/view

but when he restarts the game after replacing the file with that one, his launcher starts downloading the whole game again... So he waits and when the game is downloaded the audio file that causes crashes every 1 minute is back and he can't replace it with the good one because it makes him download the whole game again...

Anyone, please know how to fix this? We have tried Administrator, Compatability Mode and a few other things all over the forums but nothing works. He tried direct download and torrent download and same issue over and over...

Ads
DamastL

Post#1909 » Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:10 pm

saupreusse wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:09 pm Heya! try the fix I have posted on the bottom of this page:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=27582&start=20
You just have to download a small file and place it in your warhammer folder (replace).
Hope this helps!
Thank you very much for helping!! Now everything works and I can play! Thank you so much indeed!

ilyas

Post#1910 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:07 pm

Just downloaded the game and it gives an error when i open the RoRLauncher.exe... it says:

Error unpacking:
System.UnauthorizedAccessException: 'E:\& OYUNLAR (Setups & Documents)\& Oyunların Setupları\Warhammer Online; Age of Reckoning (2008)\Warhammer Online - Age of Reckoning\ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.dll' access denied.
konum: System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
konum: System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
konum: System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share)
konum: RoRLauncher.MainWindow.Unpack(String fileName)