Recent Topics

Ads

Client download issues and troubleshooting

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
Ebonsoul

Re: Client download issues and troubleshooting

Post#1831 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:31 am

I've been trying to download the game all day and now finally have the launcher working, but now it's giving me this box every time I attempt to log in.

Error starting: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not find file 'C:\Users\seahawkgeorge\Downloads\WAR.exe'.
File name: 'C:\Users\seahawkgeorge\Downloads\WAR.exe'
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access)
at RoRLauncher.Hash.GetMd5HashFromFile(String fileName)
at RoRLauncher.Client.patchExe()
at RoRLauncher.Client.Handle(PacketIn packet)

The Torrent download and client downloads didn't work, so I used the unpacked ones. Where able to download them without a hitch but now this keeps happening. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Ads
Quercus

Post#1832 » Sat Sep 30, 2017 8:56 pm

I'm having this report:

Error starting: System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Accesso al percorso 'C:\Users\Desktop Pasquale\Desktop\Warhammer Online - Age of Reckoning\WAR.exe' negato.
in System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
in System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
in System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy)
in System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode)
in RoRLauncher.Client.patchExe()
in RoRLauncher.Client.Handle(PacketIn packet)

What i should do for fix it?

crisfromage

Post#1833 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:44 pm

Getting this report:

Data.myp:
System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not find file 'D:\Warhammer Online - Age of Reckoning\mythloginserviceconfig.xml'.
File name: 'D:\Warhammer Online - Age of Reckoning\mythloginserviceconfig.xml'
at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
at RoRLauncher.Client.UpdateWarData()

I found this error in another forum post with no solution except for it working eventually but I've been trying for a couple days here and there to no avail. The game actually opens up and all even though there is an error but there is no option to create a character and whatnot.

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#1834 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:57 pm

All of our answers are in the stickied post.

It's quite long, you may want to search for the error, but the answers are there.
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2889
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Nightwolf

Post#1835 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:20 am

hi pl help me i try to get on for 3 day Error starting: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not find file 'C:\Users\Ferrara\Warhammer Online - Age of Reckoning\WAR.exe'.
File name: 'C:\Users\Ferrara\Warhammer Online - Age of Reckoning\WAR.exe'
at RoRLauncher.Hash.GetMd5HashFromFile(String fileName)
at RoRLauncher.Client.patchExe()
at RoRLauncher.Client.Handle(PacketIn packet) someone pl help me

Thioridizian

Post#1836 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:19 pm

Hi Elven. Game is starting,and im trying to dl that new launcher,but i cant connect to the megaupload server,bad gateway,it lasts for couple of days. Any other links?

Rowanmantle

Post#1837 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:26 am

Hello Elven i am having problems with downloading the launcher, deleted the entire War folder and reinstalled using your torrent.

However it keeps throwing out this error message when i try and dl it, even from your Mirror links.

As this link shows the error message

Also here is a picture of my entire WaR folder

I did this due to me crashing at random intervals. Which i have explained and opened a forum in the technical support forum.

Any help would be appreciated.
Rowanmantle /WP
Rowansrage /SL
Rowanbrowan /KOTBS
Rowanthrowan /BW
Matronmother /Dok
Handyrowan /Mara

Tiggo
Former Staff

Post#1838 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:45 am

cant help with torrent but you may try my direct download

http://www.gameswelt.de/warhammer-onlin ... ent,247423

it comes with launcher and some addons just unpack it in a directory and run the launcher. should work out of the box.

just noticed you only need the launcher? Did you try the direct link?

http://launcher.returnofreckoning.com/W ... uncher.rar

?

Cheers
Vitus
- Martock - Tiggo - Antigonos - Mago - Hamilkar - Melquart
- Smooshie (Destro)

Ads
jujusml2

Post#1839 » Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:34 am

Keep getting this and don't know what to do. I've deleted and re-downloaded the game several times but cannot fix it. Please help.

Data.myp:
System.InvalidOperationException: Cannot load Counter Name data because an invalid index '' was read from the registry.
at System.Diagnostics.PerformanceCounterLib.GetStringTable(Boolean isHelp)
at System.Diagnostics.PerformanceCounterLib.get_NameTable()
at System.Diagnostics.PerformanceCounterLib.get_CategoryTable()
at System.Diagnostics.PerformanceCounterLib.CounterExists(String category, String counter, Boolean& categoryExists)
at System.Diagnostics.PerformanceCounterLib.CounterExists(String machine, String category, String counter)
at System.Diagnostics.PerformanceCounter.InitializeImpl()
at System.Diagnostics.PerformanceCounter..ctor(String categoryName, String counterName, String instanceName, Boolean readOnly)
at System.Diagnostics.PerformanceCounter..ctor(String categoryName, String counterName, String instanceName)
at MYPHandler.MYPHandler..ctor(String filename, del_FileTableEventHandler eventHandler_FileTable, del_FileEventHandler eventHandler_Extraction, HashDictionary hashDic)
at RoRLauncher.Client.UpdateWarData()

Elven
Former Staff

Post#1840 » Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:37 am