Recent Topics

Ads

Can't Que up for Scenarios

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
Likeaboss

Can't Que up for Scenarios

Post#1 » Tue Jul 07, 2020 1:30 pm

Hi Guys,

since patch ~10 Days ago i can't Que up for SC's...
disabled all Add-Ons, didnt work. Cant Que up with QQ neither with the standard orange Button.

When i'm in a Party, and someone Que's up for me, i can only join with script...
Is this a known problem that has already been solved somewhere?

Thx for the help ;)
wargrimnir wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:50 pm Accidental solo-friendly content doesn't stay that way for very long.

Ads
ceramicartist

Re: Can't Que up for Scenarios

Post#2 » Tue Jul 07, 2020 5:05 pm

This is happening to me as well. If I try to join a party and then queue for city, I will get a quitter debuff even though the instance doesn't pop for me. I also cannot join SCs, the button just doesn't pull up the menu to join queues.

Alrir

Post#3 » Wed Jul 08, 2020 6:54 pm

Got the same problems since last patch!
Pls Help :)

Rapture

Post#4 » Sat Jul 11, 2020 11:05 pm

Any Fix for this?

arinum

Post#5 » Wed Nov 18, 2020 6:52 am

just came back from a few months of break and have the same issue, did anyone find a fix to this?

Revec

Post#6 » Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:47 pm

been away for along time, decided to check out how the game is nowadays and this is an issue im having right now. did you guys get it fixed somehow?
Clar Karond - Dragonback Mountains - Karak Eight Peaks - Karak Norn/Azgal

dalen
Developer

Post#7 » Tue Nov 24, 2020 12:49 am

try using the repair in the launcher. And make sure the game directory isn't read only. It works for everyone else, so it is something in your clients.
Source Developer

DiMakss

Post#8 » Tue Nov 24, 2020 1:21 am

1-3 hours q almost every day, 1-3 sc per week. many people reports the same problem. Even when i finally get sc, its very bad balanced, like 8vs12, 3vs6... BUt when i asking, many ppls telling me, they are q at the moment. SCq totaly broken.

Ads
Revec

Post#9 » Tue Nov 24, 2020 4:23 am

dalen wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 12:49 am try using the repair in the launcher. And make sure the game directory isn't read only. It works for everyone else, so it is something in your clients.
the directory was set to read only so i ticket that out, repaired the launcher aswell but it still doesnt work. nothing happens when i click on the "join a scenario queue" button. do you have any other suggestions i could try?
Clar Karond - Dragonback Mountains - Karak Eight Peaks - Karak Norn/Azgal

Love

Post#10 » Sat Nov 28, 2020 10:48 am

Same problem any help?