Recent Topics

Ads

Game crashes shortly after start

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
warlion

Re: Game crashes shortly after start

Post#71 » Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:14 pm

meme probleme

Ads
Loken1980

Post#72 » Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:36 pm

Have exchanged the sound file have no add-ons but the game closes after 5 seconds.But get the message that the region is not available

Lyda

Post#73 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:51 pm

Same here, crashes after a few seconds - no addons intalled

willisthesavage

Post#74 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:06 pm

This is annoying as hell, i have already done the audio.mvp switch, and re-installed the game 3 times now. and i still keep crashing.

sbieloh101

Post#75 » Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:54 pm

Same issue. Tried reinstalling, audio file, 64-bit, no addons... let me know if yall find a fix

Ninjerk

Post#76 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:51 pm

I have exchanged the sound file and I'm still getting a strange noise and then CTD in a keep in Dragonwake (I have never been there before this crashing issue started). EDIT: Addons folder is empty.

EDIT2: In case someone else didn't see this: In another thread about this issue, it was pointed out that you can select whether you are running the 32-bit or 64-bit client through the launcher. So far, it looks like the issue was solved by changing clients this way.

Kaelang

Post#77 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:32 pm

Have you guys above tried fresh downloading the game to make sure none of your files got janked during the download for whatever reason?

The most common solutions include audio.myp file replacement, 64 bit launcher, running as administrator, stopping the torrent download, moving the file to Program Files (out of Downloads) etc.

If none of these work, try to redownload and ensure you review the latest post on installation here: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=31241
DiscordFacebookTwitterInstagram

I play around with Social Media, troll our players on Discord and officially hate anyone who plays a dwarf.

jtj5002

Post#78 » Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:15 pm

Is it normal for the game to show as WAR-64 (32 bit) in the task manager when im running the game in 64 bit?
Dok Mileycyruuus
BG Mileycyruus
Chosen Mileycyrusdad

Ads
Kaelang

Post#79 » Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:28 pm

jtj5002 wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:15 pm Is it normal for the game to show as WAR-64 (32 bit) in the task manager when im running the game in 64 bit?
Yes. :)
DiscordFacebookTwitterInstagram

I play around with Social Media, troll our players on Discord and officially hate anyone who plays a dwarf.

jtj5002

Post#80 » Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:37 pm

I don't know if there is anything else causing my crashes then. 64 bit, replace audio file, all settings on min. Only thing I can think of is that im running the game in 4k in window mode.

Maybe a reinstall is the only way.
Dok Mileycyruuus
BG Mileycyruus
Chosen Mileycyrusdad