Recent Topics

Ads

Automated Signatures

Creative minds can display their work here, from images and videos to custom addons and other software applications related to RoR or War.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Dana
Former Staff

Re: Automated Signatures

Post#11 » Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:37 pm

700x200 is the perfect size for signatures in this forum.

Ich denke deine ist abgehackt weil du "Characters" darüber stehen hast oder Leerzeichen zwischen dem Bild und dem Rand.
"A danger foreseen is a danger avoided."

Dana - WE
Horsegirl - DoK

Ads
Elven
Former Staff

Post#12 » Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:52 pm

For a static image, I think it is fine. Animated... No, I don't like tbh. It's a large image which to the point it becomes a nuisance.

Idrinth
Addon Developer

Post#13 » Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:04 am

Elven wrote:For a static image, I think it is fine. Animated... No, I don't like tbh. It's a large image which to the point it becomes a nuisance.
I agree with that, as I said before, will add an option to scale down, so there shouldn't be too many large ones. What I would really like is a bbCode for floating :D that would allow me to have a lower length signature at least.

[fbox][float=left]Content[/float][/fbox] -> <div style="width:100%;height:auto;overflow:hidden;"><div style="float:left">Content</div></div>

Und Dana, ich wollte es eigentlich sauber als Liste darstellen, deswegen ist da ein Listenelement gewesen - auch wenn das styling nicht so ganz war wie erhofft.
Addons&more Addon News&Creation&Testing Addon News Blog
  • Idrinth - Swordmaster
  • Alitsa - Knight of the Blazing Sun
  • Alitza - Warrior Priestess
  • Idrynth - Disciple of Khaine

Idrinth
Addon Developer

Post#14 » Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:03 am

Added a BB-Code and a HTML-Code field, so nobody needs to try to figure out, how to build that picture into their signature.
  • Idrinth - Swordmaster

Elven
Former Staff

Post#15 » Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:41 am

Nice!

Nishka
Suspended

Post#16 » Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:35 pm

http://gbase.war-invasion.ru/?sig
Here is an old signature generator. It doesn't work now, but maybe you can take some backgrounds/images from there...
"Well, once there was only chaos. You ask me, order's winning". - Grandmaster Siegfried Trappenfeld

Dana
Former Staff

Post#17 » Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:37 pm

Wow nice backgrounds!Thanks for sharing!

Dana - WE
Horsegirl - DoK

Idrinth
Addon Developer

Post#18 » Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:05 pm

Nishka wrote:http://gbase.war-invasion.ru/?sig
Here is an old signature generator. It doesn't work now, but maybe you can take some backgrounds/images from there...
That might be difficult for legal reasons :(
With me living and hosting in Germany, I don't really have much to build on when using stuff without explicitly being allowed to use it.

That means, yes I will have a look at those, but need to figure out how to best handle that, looks nice at first glance :) thanks for sharing :)

Edit:
I'd honestly prefer to get more banners from here, so I do have something to work with. Even better would be class and gender based heads done by someone - obviously will be mentioned then.
Last edited by Idrinth on Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
  • Idrinth - Swordmaster

Ads
Dana
Former Staff

Post#19 » Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:06 pm

Add how to get the ID - I think nobody knows that.

Dana - WE
Horsegirl - DoK

Nishka
Suspended

Post#20 » Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:11 pm

Idrinth wrote:
Nishka wrote:http://gbase.war-invasion.ru/?sig
That might be difficult for legal reasons :(
With me living and hosting in Germany, I don't really have much to build on when using stuff without explicitly being allowed to use it.

That means, yes I will have a look at those, but need to figure out how to best handle that, looks nice at first glance :) thanks for sharing :)

Edit:
I'd honestly prefer to get more banners from here, so I do have something to work with. Even better would be class and gender based heads done by someone - obviously will be mentioned then.

At least no one can forbid you to take some ideas from them :) Though I hardly doubt there would be any problens with law for that images. Old russian no longer supported free fan site of the closed game... :?
"Well, once there was only chaos. You ask me, order's winning". - Grandmaster Siegfried Trappenfeld