Recent Topics

Ads

[ART CONTEST] THE BEASTIARY

Creative minds can display their work here, from images and videos to custom addons and other software applications related to RoR or War.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Yaliskah
Former Staff

Re: [ART CONTEST] THE BEASTIARY

Post#41 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:49 pm

Could be a great idea ( for a future art contest :) ), but at now, the purpose is to fill up the wiki and some have already contributed, don't wanna ask them to restart their own work :).

Ads
Cyttorak

Post#42 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:55 pm

Yaliskah wrote:Could be a great idea ( for a future art contest :) ), but at now, the purpose is to fill up the wiki and some have already contributed, don't wanna ask them to restart their own work :).
Hello, Yaliskah! Sorry for my english, I'm sure I don't aways get to translate my thoughts as I wanted =)
This is just a suggestion, I'm even working on my cards already! I think it's a great idea to crowdsource the wiki images btw, and even better to create a standard visual identity for them. My sugestion was to include on the card a visual element, as an additional layer over your already set template, I wasn't proposing a new template. But yeah, I understand it would involve more work, because it would be necessary to add that layer to all images, but that doen't necessarilly needs to be on your end, I can help if you want.
But all that's only IF you consider that the additional information is worth it, that it makes it easier to spot the 'rank' of the boss a player will be facing, or if that information isn't considered that important, and could be better displayed on a text grid. Another aspect of it is that maybe adding a frame or any other element to it, would damage and not improve the identification of the boss, making it a bit too much. I can see it both ways, and will respect your decision. =)

Cyttorak

Post#43 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:45 pm

EMP CH 3: Nordland - Pillager's Approach:

EMP CH 3: Nordland - Faelwulf's Rest

EMP CH 2: Nordland - The Burning Windmill

WARChosen

Post#44 » Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:57 pm

The final boss Mount Gunbad

Inevitable City The Sacellum

Inevitable City The Sacellum

KeanuDracula

Post#45 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:07 pm

Blastoise level 61 Lord - Black Fire Pass

Cyttorak

Post#46 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:15 pm

It can be a Lair Boss, a Beastlord boss, a World boss, an Instance boss(...)...
*Doubt: Are PQ Bosses consistent with this contest purpose? I was under the impression they were, If not, I'm gonna need to hustle...

Yaliskah
Former Staff

Post#47 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:48 am

Contest will be closed in the end of november. (30.11)

szejoza

Post#48 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:57 am

hhhhhmpppffff, forgot about the contest :o
Spoiler:

Ads