Recent Topics

Ads

Requesting Animated .gif

Creative minds can display their work here, from images and videos to custom addons and other software applications related to RoR or War.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
SkyCake

Requesting Animated .gif

Post#1 » Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:02 pm

Hello! So, I'm not very good with anything dealing with computers... I spend a lot of time playing on them, but never really learned too much about photoshop, gifs, coding, ect. So! Was hoping someone would be able to help me out!

My favorite part of Warhammer's cinematic was when the dark elf sorceress blows a kiss to the high elf shadow warrior. It's cocky, suggestive, and a "It's not over, so don't forget" moment, in my opinion. If anyone wouldn't mind, that would be awesome! I want to use it for my signature, if that's possible. I don't know how much work goes into creating a gif, honestly. So, if it's something that I should pay for, I could give you like an in-game gold. If that's okay by the rules, of course! Thanks!

Ads
SkyCake

Re: Requesting Animated .gif

Post#2 » Fri Jan 23, 2015 5:05 am

So! I was able to create a gif using a website. I tried several different websites, but they all have their logo in the bottom-left corner. If anyone could get rid of that, that would be great! I've never used photoshop or GIMP before...

Edit: Well! Created an account on a site to get rid of the watermark. Guess that'll work, even though I'm sure my email will get flooded now. Meh. Not sure how to drop out the High Elf. But, guess her being there isn't bad. I'll just get over it, for now.

PS. Trying to use GIMP was infuriating, haha.

sadgod

Post#3 » Wed May 23, 2018 1:48 pm

You can do that really quickly easily and without any “ higher “ knowledge about PCs. Download video , cut it and use this website

https://ezgif.com

To create avatar you want . For free and in seconds .
viewtopic.php?f=53&t=26779&p=302843#p302843

Creating forum animated avatars like the one I have for in game currency or items : Discord : Setrius#6587

sadgod

Post#4 » Wed May 23, 2018 2:16 pm

As you can see I managed to create gif avatar . If you are interested I can create the one you want for you , let’s say 30g on my DoK.
viewtopic.php?f=53&t=26779&p=302843#p302843

Creating forum animated avatars like the one I have for in game currency or items : Discord : Setrius#6587