Recent Topics

Ads

WAR Poster

Creative minds can display their work here, from images and videos to custom addons and other software applications related to RoR or War.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Firefly

WAR Poster

Post#1 » Sun Jul 03, 2016 3:53 pm

Last night I dug through my attic and pulled down my collection of WAR posters. There is a relatively large pile of them currently coiled up on my table. They've been that way for five years so I'm letting them relax before I start cataloging the posters, but I estimate that at least a dozen of them are Mythic artwork.

This is one that a forum user inquired about. I am not sure how rare it is but I'm going to the UPS Store as soon as they open, to see if I can make a few copies.

Ads
NectaneboII
Banned

Re: WAR Poster

Post#2 » Sun Jul 03, 2016 3:54 pm

;)

Natherul
Former Staff

Post#3 » Sun Jul 03, 2016 3:57 pm

Awesome, please post pictures of them all! :P Im jelly of you having such amazing possessions

Firefly

Post#4 » Sun Jul 03, 2016 4:00 pm

Natherul wrote:Awesome, please post pictures of them all! :P Im jelly of you having such amazing possessions
I sure will. These posters are something else, in my opinion.

sablasni

Post#5 » Sun Jul 03, 2016 4:02 pm

awesome

Markosiz

Post#6 » Sun Jul 03, 2016 4:08 pm

i would buy one.

Firefly

Post#7 » Sun Jul 03, 2016 4:11 pm

Markosiz wrote:i would buy one.
I don't want to make a profit off Games Workshop or EA, who probably still holds the rights to the electronic IP. Sooo, if I managed to get these up and running, printing cost+shipping would be all I'd ask for. And that's if they don't provide me with an image file that I can just give to you and let you print online via Staples or PosterBurner or any other printing website.

Sharing is caring. :mrgreen:

Markosiz

Post#8 » Sun Jul 03, 2016 4:14 pm

Sharing is caring
this is why i play chosen, so i can share my lovely auras with all around me! :lol:

Ads
PartizanRUS

Post#9 » Sun Jul 03, 2016 4:20 pm

Burn heretics and mutants, purge the unclean. ingame - Partizan . Hammer of Sigmar guild [RUS]
Image https://i.imgur.com/Un7WASp.jpg Image Image

Sigimund

Post#10 » Sun Jul 03, 2016 4:45 pm

That image was my desktop for a year or two.

The artist: http://www.cjgrebb.com/WAR-Poster