Recent Topics

Ads

Warhammer Jewelry

Creative minds can display their work here, from images and videos to custom addons and other software applications related to RoR or War.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Baldurr

Warhammer Jewelry

Post#1 » Fri Jun 17, 2016 3:10 pm

Hi folks!

My name is Timmo and i do some metalwork.

I have made some Warhammer jewelry, thought you guys might be interested.

Cheers!

Ads
Dabbart

Re: Warhammer Jewelry

Post#2 » Fri Jun 17, 2016 4:02 pm

Nice stuff!

The Cthulu pendant is sick.

Saving page for my nerdy friends Bday.
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.

Luicetarro

Post#3 » Fri Jun 17, 2016 4:07 pm

They do look nice, but just one question:
You are certain, you are allowed to use Warhammer-Signs? Since GW did copyright them, as clearly stated.
Not trying to be a hag, just throwing this argument into the wild, to prevent possible trouble with the law. And copyright-stuff can ruin even mid-scaled shops.

So please doublecheck if you can get into trouble for using those things, if you can bypass this restriction, or have to stop for good, to be safe.

Mithdraz

Post#4 » Fri Jun 17, 2016 4:18 pm

Luicetarro wrote:They do look nice, but just one question:
You are certain, you are allowed to use Warhammer-Signs? Since GW did copyright them, as clearly stated.
Not trying to be a hag, just throwing this argument into the wild, to prevent possible trouble with the law. And copyright-stuff can ruin even mid-scaled shops.

So please doublecheck if you can get into trouble for using those things, if you can bypass this restriction, or have to stop for good, to be safe.

:shock:

Luicetarro

Post#5 » Fri Jun 17, 2016 4:33 pm

Mithdraz wrote:
Luicetarro wrote:They do look nice, but just one question:

:shock:
Earning money with the help of stuff, protected by copyright-laws, you know?
I know, there are certain ways to bypass such things, like remodeling signs slightly, since they will count as 'unique' again. But since I'm not a shop-owner I did hardly care too much about that.

I guess our fellow Shopowner did sort that out, since he is using things from other games and movies as well, but better safe than sorry, even if not for my sake.

Dabbart

Post#6 » Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:01 pm

A, dunno Estonian Copyright laws.
B, website has been up since 2014
C, way to be a negative nancy.

I'm sure that the owner and proprieter of the store/manufacturer has never once thought about the copyright laws...

Oh and considering we're on an unlicensed Warhammer Server...

jeez. Some people.
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.

lunkee

Post#7 » Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:32 pm

Awesome stuff! been wanting to try doing this myself, well actually.. I got everything I need I just have to remember to do it, haha. Nah but I will definitely order as soon as I my "internet bank thingy"
29.99 $ per coherent post, everything else is free and obligatory. #Bigmoney!

Azarael

Post#8 » Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:45 pm

Dabbart wrote:A, dunno Estonian Copyright laws.
B, website has been up since 2014
C, way to be a negative nancy.

I'm sure that the owner and proprieter of the store/manufacturer has never once thought about the copyright laws...

Oh and considering we're on an unlicensed Warhammer Server...

jeez. Some people.
Please don't talk condescendingly to someone who went to great pains to state that he was only raising the risk of producing copyrighted works for profit (unlike us) without the permission of the rights holder. Thank you.

Ads
Luicetarro

Post#9 » Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:57 pm

May I suggest a Moderation of this topic?

Deletion of any post, not related to the shown objects. This does include my own post and all responses due to that one.
I don't want to fuel any hatred and as well don't want to be the cause of a train of posts, not related to the topics startingpost.

zabis

Post#10 » Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:59 pm

Excerpt from RoR Terms of Use:
"No advertising or soliciting. Such posts will be deleted on sight. Threads may be created for Twitch streams and similar. For anything else, check with a member of staff."
Soulcheg wrote:Want mirrored classes - play chess.
Genisaurus wrote:You are not entitled to Best-in-Slot gear just because you log on.