Recent Topics

Ads

Sildur's Enhanced WAR Shaders v6.0: DX11, DX12, OpenGL, Vulkan (January 31, 2023)

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
keika93

Re: Sildur's Enhanced graphics v1.03 - ReShade 4.2.1

Post#521 » Wed Mar 11, 2020 4:12 pm

Can someone help me pls? I Downloaded the Shader on the 1st Site, i put it into my Warhammer Folder where my War.exe is. I did the thing with the Nvidia Profile, and installed the new Version of reshade. But my Game is rly Dark now, and when i try to make it Brighter it turns white :D

And all Characters are White.

Ads
Striky

Post#522 » Wed Mar 11, 2020 7:04 pm

@keika93: All characters white: Disable lightmaps in your options

Too dark: same for me. Goes away in full screen mode. But that is not an option for me either

keika93

Post#523 » Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:58 am

Striky wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 7:04 pm @keika93: All characters white: Disable lightmaps in your options

Too dark: same for me. Goes away in full screen mode. But that is not an option for me either
Should i download the new Shader too? And Turn it on ? But where i can find Lightmaps? In the Shader Options?

Wdova

Post#524 » Thu Mar 12, 2020 1:42 pm

Anyone using this at March 2020? Can somebody post some actual screenshots? I wonder if there is better texture details or it just add some lighting/bluring features.
Does it has any impact on framerate on todays hardware?
Pigbutcher - Choppa RR80+
Cyplenkov - Marauder RR80+
Vdova - Witch elf RR80+

Hajzl - Swordmaster RR80+
Roznetka - Engineer RR70+

Striky

Post#525 » Fri Mar 13, 2020 5:27 pm

keika93 wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:58 am Should i download the new Shader too? And Turn it on ? But where i can find Lightmaps? In the Shader Options?
I dont know about the shaders. The Lightmaps is in the normal ingame Advanced Options. It is not a reshade option. Be aware that you need to restart the game after changing the setting for it to take effect.

Hope that helps.

Striky

gulesbaron

Post#526 » Wed Mar 18, 2020 2:02 pm

"should say something about reshade in the upper left corner.
You can enable/disable ReShade with F11"
Not seeing this or seeing any change in shading when toggling the F11
I extracted the files from the RAR to the location where my RoRLauncher.exe is located and I see the Sildur folder there.
What did I screw up ;-)

gulesbaron

Post#527 » Wed Mar 18, 2020 2:52 pm

gulesbaron wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 2:02 pm "should say something about reshade in the upper left corner.
You can enable/disable ReShade with F11"
Not seeing this or seeing any change in shading when toggling the F11
I extracted the files from the RAR to the location where my RoRLauncher.exe is located and I see the Sildur folder there.
What did I screw up ;-)
Disregard, I saw Olzewski's posts earlier and rectified the issue.
The parent folder was installed in my Warhammer folder not the dll files and reshade folder. ie. there was an extra layer of folders in the path.

toffikx

Post#528 » Wed Mar 18, 2020 5:40 pm

Wanted to try this out ; now can't login and getting the following message ; "Cant find number 1095 in the DLL-file D:\War Age of Reckoning\Warhammer online - Age of Reckoning/DINPUT8.dll".
Can anyone help me fix or ideally revert this to how it was before i put this reshade into the folder? Or is the only way to reinstall the whole game? Thanks

Ads
roryuan

Post#529 » Fri Mar 20, 2020 3:14 pm

toffikx wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 5:40 pm Wanted to try this out ; now can't login and getting the following message ; "Cant find number 1095 in the DLL-file D:\War Age of Reckoning\Warhammer online - Age of Reckoning/DINPUT8.dll".
Can anyone help me fix or ideally revert this to how it was before i put this reshade into the folder? Or is the only way to reinstall the whole game? Thanks
delete DINPUT8.dll
rename reshade.dll to dxgi.dll

Shadofehr

Post#530 » Sat Mar 21, 2020 3:46 pm

]First, let me say I already tried to get help on the official reshade discord, with no luck. So, I just want to say, yes, i KNOW that's a thing, and I acknowledge it would be ideal if I could get help there. That being said...

Hey folks. I have installed the latest version of ReShade for Warhammer Online for use on the Retrun of Recking private server. When I open the launcher, I get a reshade message that ReShade is loading 75 effects, and that it might take awhile. It has been stuck at this stage (the effects dont appear to actually be loading) for over an hour. I CAN launch the game, and the environments look great, a definate improvement, but all the character models are solid white. Can anyone advise?
Blood For The Blood God!