Recent Topics

Ads

Sildur's Enhanced WAR Shaders v6.0: DX11, DX12, OpenGL, Vulkan (January 31, 2023)

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
DR4296

Re: Sildur's Enhanced graphics

Post#31 » Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:42 am

Hmmm... you mentioned turning off lightmapping in order to avoid the issue where the NPC's (and, apparently, sometimes, one's own toon) all look glowing-white. Should you need to quit the game and restart in order for that change to take effect? Because I hit "apply" and nothing changed.

Ads
Elven
Former Staff

Post#32 » Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:34 am

DR4296 wrote:Hmmm... you mentioned turning off lightmapping in order to avoid the issue where the NPC's (and, apparently, sometimes, one's own toon) all look glowing-white. Should you need to quit the game and restart in order for that change to take effect? Because I hit "apply" and nothing changed.
Yeah, you need to restart the game for it to take affect.

NeneEilserv

Post#33 » Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:42 pm

Witches Blessings, Sildur.
Khaine be it praised for people like you, who are able to do something like this for an older game!
This is something I look forward to trying myself and seeing it's affects.

Thank you. :)
"Stabbing is a great way to burn any unwanted fat off and besides, it's fun!"

Sildur

Post#34 » Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:18 am

DR4296 wrote:Looks very nice! I'll agree with someone who said "it's a bit dark". Seems that way, but that's just my initial reaction after running it for only about 30 minutes here.

I'm somewhat familiar with ENB's, having used them just a few months ago with Skyrim modding. So glad to see them come here! Now, if only we could update some of the textures in the game, as we can with Skyrim. But I know this game is a very different thing, architecturally.

Thanks!
You can change the ingame settings brightness to adjust that one, also you're able to change texture by unpacking the .myp files with openMYP or something like that. Someone actually wanted to do that but stopped when they announced that war will be shutdowned.
NeneEilserv wrote:Witches Blessings, Sildur.
Khaine be it praised for people like you, who are able to do something like this for an older game!
This is something I look forward to trying myself and seeing it's affects.

Thank you. :)
Glad you enjoy it!

-----

Sry for the late replies, actually I'm quite busy currently ;)

Grulo

Post#35 » Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:31 pm

I have a problem (had it in original WAR too). When using the shaman detaunt (yeah, i know it doesnt work but the animation does and as i said this also happened in original server) there is a big dark square appearing under the gobbo instead of showing the correct animation (the one where he craps himself). I will post a screenshot when i get home, hopefully you guys understand what i am talking about.

Also, when entering caves or crypts, game is too dark.

Elven
Former Staff

Post#36 » Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:49 pm

I remember that, also. Doesn't really matter to be honest.

Also, has nothing to do with this mod :P

Grulo

Post#37 » Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:14 pm

Elven wrote:I remember that, also. Doesn't really matter to be honest.

Also, has nothing to do with this mod :P
It does matter tbh... a gobbo crapping his pants is the best detaunt ever.

But i'm glad it has nothing to do with this mod.

Rdmaster

Post#38 » Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:04 pm

Is it just me who can't seem to get the HBAO to work for the RadeonPro software, despite the enabling of post-processing in the client? D'oh well!

Ads
Sildur

Post#39 » Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:02 pm

Rdmaster wrote:Is it just me who can't seem to get the HBAO to work for the RadeonPro software, despite the enabling of post-processing in the client? D'oh well!
I don't have an AMD card so I couldn't test it, I guess you have to play arround with the settings yourself, if you get it to work please share how to ;)

DR4296

Post#40 » Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:46 pm

Just thought I'd post a quick screenie.

I tried out a couple of the other SweetFX presets last night. I really liked how crisp things looked when I loaded up the "Mount&Blade_Warband_TFL" preset. However, I'm still not quite satisfied, as I noticed strange momentary-blurring often when moving. (It was as if my brain was saying "hey, something's smudging your glasses" a couple times per minute, which was driving me nuts.)

Still, here's a screenshot:
Spoiler:
I wanted to mention that I seemed to be having a problem with the default preset... where my toons' white clothing would have a very visible and rather wide white "aura" to it. Wasn't sure what to adjust to get rid of that.