Recent Topics

Ads

Sildur's Enhanced WAR Shaders v6.0: DX11, DX12, OpenGL, Vulkan (January 31, 2023)

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
rinzler

Re: Sildur's Enhanced graphics

Post#51 » Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:35 pm

thank you that fixed it! I read and reread that guide but I missed that one step. Much appreciated :)

Ads
hanswurst

Post#52 » Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:14 pm

thanks for this nice mod

Khorba

Post#53 » Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:50 pm

whether there is a possibility that this improved graphics do not download stuff from the net just to make separate level file integrate with the game as a feed from the launcher and drew it so that each who had it fetches game :?:

Elven
Former Staff

Post#54 » Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:03 pm

Khorba wrote:whether there is a possibility that this improved graphics do not download stuff from the net just to make separate level file integrate with the game as a feed from the launcher and drew it so that each who had it fetches game :?:
Why?

Khorba

Post#55 » Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:09 pm

why what?

Elven
Former Staff

Post#56 » Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:07 pm

Khorba wrote:why what?
Your post didn't make sense. Why would implementing your way be "better" or "safe"? If something is not validated, a mod would remove it from the forum.

Since this DOES improve the visual fidelity of the game and IT IS safe. I believe it is perfectly fine where it is.

Khorba

Post#57 » Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:33 pm

I do not think you understand what I mean ... Sildur's Enhanced graphics that you can add to your game constantly as its a whole and not separately download stuff it just to load the items Luncher and was an integral part of the game when you've got to have a new opening and everyone is praising the graphics are why not add

Aceboltz

Post#58 » Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:41 am

This mod is nice but the heads of bald and white-haired characters are glowing like street lamps, (I have lightmaps disabled). Any way to fix this?
Also the leaves of the trees and the vegetations are shimmering. Somebody knows how to prevent this?

Ads
Sildur

Post#59 » Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:11 pm

Aceboltz wrote:This mod is nice but the heads of bald and white-haired characters are glowing like street lamps, (I have lightmaps disabled). Any way to fix this?
Also the leaves of the trees and the vegetations are shimmering. Somebody knows how to prevent this?
It depens on, where are you in the world currently (how bright is it there) also this is somewhat how to the games bloom works, the mod just enhances that. It might be possible to unpack the game files and get access to their shaders, however I will have to wait for Max to update the unpack tool thingy.

Sildur

Post#60 » Sat Sep 27, 2014 2:43 pm

SweetFX and Enbseries doesn't work well with the latest nvidia drivers (344.11) or at least not with it's GeForce Experience version, so uninstall GeForce experience or downgrade your drivers in order to still use it.

OR you can just keep pressing OK when an error pops up, it still does work here quite well....