Recent Topics

Ads

OPEN LETTER

The latest news from the battlefront.
Find out what the developers are working on.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
zzereo

Re: OPEN LETTER

Post#21 » Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:28 pm

I hope he burns in hell. I can't see why ANYONE would do this, cause honestly. If you don't like the game and project. Then don't play it.... Seriousely. You can talk about "Oh you don't have the rights for the game" well idiot, neither do you, so don't DDOS. Im pretty sure some other 12 year old kid out there thinks you are cool, but try and grow up abit. See the bigger picture. Right now 553 people are online and enjoying a game that was shut down and taken away from us. Why would you take that experience away from them? You are not a fan trying to do the right thing. You are a attention seeker, and i hope you go somewhere els to be a douch.
Thank you very much.

P.s For the Development team of RoR. Thank you for everything. You are amazing people. Much love and respect <3

Ads
Libra

Post#22 » Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:30 pm

zzereo wrote:I hope he burns in hell.
Nerd rage.
ostrogoth182 wrote:
Libra wrote:It's Thráin. My bets are on him.
Oh jesus I forgot about that tool, he was so God damn annoying
Yeah, especially if you've played Order and he randomly starts spamming for ever in the Ad channel.
Sephanol - Chosen || Saora - Magus

Luuca

Post#23 » Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:18 pm

Since the DDOS attacks, I've gotten more work done at work because the forums were not here for me to forums PvP on. I have spent more time with my kids because the game was unavailable, and even managed to spend some "quality time" my wife once because I couldn't log in. The DDOS attacks are like an unscheduled break from a free game at less than max cap and all the bugs and imbalances that go with it.

I really think the only people suffering are the Order Brightwizards. Their fragile egos are only supported by playing the most OP class in the history of MMO gaming and real life to them means going back to the blinky lights room and being ignored by all the hot chicks at work. They still have Big Bang Theory re-runs to fall back on though, so it's not all a loss.

SpikyBitz

Post#24 » Thu Oct 29, 2015 1:30 am

Luuca wrote: I really think the only people suffering are the Order Brightwizards. Their fragile egos are only supported by playing the most OP class in the history of MMO gaming and real life to them means going back to the blinky lights room and being ignored by all the hot chicks at work. They still have Big Bang Theory re-runs to fall back on though, so it's not all a loss.
I don't play BW (tho I have a lvl 1 that eventually I will test to see where the strengths and vulnerabilities are) and I d/n watch BBT, but I know abt the blinky lights room. It has constant low-lvl noise ear-damaging fans. Honestly, tho, the hot chicks don't ignore me. They have to keep an eye out for me at all times so to know when to run like hell the other way.
Come and get one in the yarbles, if ya have any yarbles, you eunuch jelly thou!

Adell

Post#25 » Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:16 am

Luuca wrote:I really think the only people suffering are the Order Brightwizards. Their fragile egos are only supported by playing the most OP class in the history of MMO gaming and real life to them means going back to the blinky lights room and being ignored by all the hot chicks at work. They still have Big Bang Theory re-runs to fall back on though, so it's not all a loss.
:D
Mowgli | Femto | Megawolf | Darkseid | Skullknight | Bambi
Orz of Norn

"I could feel his muscle tissue collapse under my force. It's ludicrous these mortals even attempt to enter my realm."

Celtic

Post#26 » Sat Nov 28, 2015 12:12 pm

I swear if the idiot behind the DDos was one of my kids ill beat the little **** lol however, not sure we should be giving the said little **** the honour of being spoken about, idiots should be ignored,

To the Devs and all those who work hard on this wonderful game please dn't get disheartened there are hundreds of us that think your amazing, for bringing this back to us, and putting up with the BS - keep up the good work you are very much appreciated guys!
Littlemother - Mothermayhem - Ladyceltic - Sheerah - Whistler - Torvie - Celtix
Suicidal - Mistressofpain - Bobalicious - Discalicious - Gobalicious - Hag - Nyghtmare -

Gankstah

Post#27 » Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:44 am

The original post is doing very much more harm than good.

I see it in the same light as trying to treat runny poo by consuming laxitive.

As proven on many other sites/communities/mmos, the best medicine for trolls and problem kids is to simply ignore them. There is nothing more infuriating and disappointing for them than that. As soon as you give them one second of attention or even one retort, they will be living rent-free in your head and know exactly where to return for more destructive behaviour.

I speak from experience as a reformed troll.

Just take it easy and let the pros handle the attacks (just like they always do) and maybe catch up on some family time or run that errand you've been putting off for way too long.
"I only tell you one time. Don't you ever try to f*ck me."

rmpl

Post#28 » Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:01 pm

zzereo wrote:I hope he burns in hell. I can't see why ANYONE would do this, cause honestly. If you don't like the game and project. Then don't play it.... Seriousely. You can talk about "Oh you don't have the rights for the game" well idiot, neither do you, so don't DDOS. Im pretty sure some other 12 year old kid out there thinks you are cool, but try and grow up abit. See the bigger picture. Right now 553 people are online and enjoying a game that was shut down and taken away from us. Why would you take that experience away from them? You are not a fan trying to do the right thing. You are a attention seeker, and i hope you go somewhere els to be a douch.
Thank you very much.

P.s For the Development team of RoR. Thank you for everything. You are amazing people. Much love and respect <3
He does that because people like you get upset. If you'd simply ignore it he wouldn't do it.

Ads
Grimdoorhalo

Post#29 » Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:27 pm

what i dont get is how you can DDOS attack or "test" a site or ip... WITH NO PROOF OF OWNERSHIP.

like what the **** is that... anyone can just ddos attack you for no reason and show no proof of ownership of site.
i personally think all ip should come with a code or something. like a visa or mastercard. a secret number or something that you MUST PROVIDE in order to get ddos testing done on said ip.

the fact anyone can just **** up anyone... is stupid.

Pheenam

Post#30 » Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:10 pm

Malicious. Some twisted folks do it for the shits and giggles. To them going through great lengths to ruin hundreds of people's enjoyment brings great satisfaction.

Need to find a way to bleach these blemishes from society.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than speak and remove all doubt."
- Pheenam