Recent Topics

Ads

Questions and Answers: Drop yours here!

The latest news from the battlefront.
Find out what the developers are working on.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
celtiberomagon

Re: Questions and Answers: Drop yours here!

Post#111 » Mon Nov 09, 2020 5:23 pm

Please, could you make Zealots stop being hunchbacks?
I love Zealots but I hate their hump xddd

The game is amazing, the only thing that would improve are the horrors of the magus, they die very soon and I lose a lot of magic power.

Thank you.

Ads
Jastojan

Post#112 » Mon Nov 09, 2020 6:46 pm

Hello devs,

I loved this project and been glad to see this game alive. Somehow I lost the motivation to play due many nerfs in combination with 24 aoe cap, but I hope you have some plans to tweak the game to be more... challenging (longer battles in the battlefield - more skill dependant).

my questions are:

1) Do you plan to DECREASE the time of the immunities? Now it is 30 sec. Decreasing immunity time could bring more options to control the battle and it could make battles to be more skill dependant (even for small but well managed grp/wb full of skilled players against bigger but unskilled grps/wbs). - and here comes another question -

1.1) Will you tweak/ reconsider the aoe cap?

2) Do you ever think about to make some "melting zones" for 16+ lvls? Something like nordland but for 16+ lvls. Without sieges, keeps etc., pure mass battles with interesting cosmetic rewards. There could be only small scale grps - 3 players in grp max!

3) Are there any incomming dps zealot/rp changes?

4) I asked it maybe year ago, but... please make magus to be able to move without the disc - to be able to walk. Did you ever think about it?

Thank you.

zulnam

Post#113 » Mon Nov 09, 2020 6:55 pm

One more question from myself but a pretty big one IMO:

Is the RoR team any closer to achieving "IP independence"? (something like striking a deal with Games Workshop and re-releasing RoR as a proper subscription-based game)
SW, Kotbs, IB, Slayer, WP, WL, SM, Mara, SH, BG

phononHYPE

Post#114 » Mon Nov 09, 2020 7:08 pm

Q1. What do you wish you had either the time or manpower to track?

Q2. What is your (dev team overall) view of the roles of each side and class/spec?
Last edited by phononHYPE on Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chasing the golden carrot that is my alts.

my 2h choppa ideas
learn about Initiative

GamesBond
Former Staff

Post#115 » Mon Nov 09, 2020 7:26 pm

Many questions are good, interesting and some are expected. Please feel free to drop more questions, I'll lock the thread tomorrow because we need to prepare for the interview.

Also kindly note that I'm removing anything that isn't a question, it's not the topic to suggest, debate or reply to others.

Tom

Post#116 » Mon Nov 09, 2020 8:06 pm

Could pug sc change a bit more frequently please? Seems like has been the same one for a very very long time now

whitekong92

Post#117 » Mon Nov 09, 2020 8:19 pm

first thanks for this possibility to play this nice Game.
1. will be in the future on server side more languages then English. /3 Language switching not the complete Game in German like Quests and Items. Im sure that brings many new player into the game, like some of my friends and its easier to understand the ultimative Warhammer Lore.
2. it is possible to reduce the respawn rate from killed NPC in the level areas, its destroys a bit the atmosphere when the enemies coming back after 1 minute. better would be around 5 Minutes.
3. it is possible to script the npc in the level areas that their use spells like fireball or something.
Last edited by whitekong92 on Mon Nov 09, 2020 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kmark101

Post#118 » Mon Nov 09, 2020 8:32 pm

1. Is there any chance to address the damage potential in this armor meta for pure physical classes like the IB?
2. Is there a plan to change/tweak how potions work, possibly to remove any potion (armor) or add new potion (weaponskill)?
3. Why is knight not allowed to do better damage, why would that be a problem? Why is this such a core concept for every single class tweaks?
4. Can/would you add a separate pre-made que for city?
Last edited by kmark101 on Tue Nov 10, 2020 6:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gryyw - Ironbreaker

Ads
Baaldr

Post#119 » Mon Nov 09, 2020 8:36 pm

Any new rewards planned for regular scenarios? Genesis 2.0? Pocket items, weapons?
Love THE server btw!

Skullgrin

Post#120 » Mon Nov 09, 2020 8:37 pm

First off thanks to all the Devs for all their hard work, even if it is on something I may not necessarily think should be the current focus. All additions to this wonderful game are good additions in the end. I only have a couple of questions, and here they are...

1. Do any of the Devs working on abilities have any plans/thoughts as to creating new abilities that focus on the fun factor and unpredictability (rather than just balance) for all classes? I know that most players tend to focus on balance when it comes to new abilities, however I believe that you don't remember battles that are equal - you remember the ones where something unique or unbalanced happens, where despite the odds against you, you prevail. New abilities that shake up the game could do just that.

2. I know that there is still quite a bit of content from the original game that has yet to be released, but I'm curious to know what the Devs would like to add to the game once all of the original content has been reintegrated. I'm looking for the crazy stuff that they may think is currently impossible. Things like new cities, zones, original dungeons, new events, or even new factions. So, what would you guys like to add if you could, if there were no limits to your imagination? No answer is too crazy, the sky is the limit!
Thargrimm - Chosen 40/88
Thargrimmm - Ironbreaker 40/80