Recent Topics

Ads

Questions and Answers: Drop yours here!

The latest news from the battlefront.
Find out what the developers are working on.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
GamesBond
Former Staff

Questions and Answers: Drop yours here!

Post#1 » Sun Nov 08, 2020 2:28 pm

Update:
Thank you for submitting your questions, the thread is now locked in order to give us enough time to merge, filter and prepare the answers for Friday.

Since earlier this year, we've been setting up plans and increasing actions to fortify the communication between the community, the streamers and the team. Alongside many other plans, this Q&A will hopefully bring an end to some confusions and sharpens your expectations and support to Return of Reckoning.

- - - - - - -

On Friday 13, we're going to participate in a Q&A.
We will surely provide you with additional information on when and where to watch it.

We want you, the community, to lead this Q&A with your questions. Write them below.

Please note that:
- Multiple questions are fine, however we will surely merge and only select a bunch.
- You must only post your questions. This is not a thread to discuss anything.
- Teammates could have different opinions. Ask smart, unbiased, questions.

Ads
cimator

Re: Q&A soon | Community questions

Post#2 » Sun Nov 08, 2020 2:37 pm

What is the devs opinion on current heal spec AM and Shaman? Are there any plans to buff them? AM especially being the most squishy AND the worst healer atm.
-Leakypants
-Leakyskull
-Leakybrains

-Leakyburn(Cimator)
-Midgety Claus
-Runawayop
-Rampageop

Neiv

Post#3 » Sun Nov 08, 2020 2:45 pm

Hello here,

1.What's the plan for the WH in future?
2.As for the SW, is a rework of the ranged SH planned?

Thanks for your amazing work.

Boernsen

Post#4 » Sun Nov 08, 2020 2:54 pm

Are there any plans on Ranked season 2 and it´s official start ?

Whyumadbro

Post#5 » Sun Nov 08, 2020 2:54 pm

Hello Devs,

first of all i want to thanks you with all my heart that you provide us with this beautiful game. I play for many years here and i saw how much GOOD you have done to the game. There are a lot of Naysayers when it comes to the game so pls dont be upset about it.

QUESTION: Are there any ideas how to make the Giantslayer a thing? I mean yes, slayer is in a good position but only the skavenslayer and it makes absolutley no sense, to play a different spec, cause just going 2 hand is chipping away your own dmg by a lot and get more squishy for it...by a lot. Diversity of Specs is very important and keeps the game alive, yes there will always be a meta specc, but any ideas how to buff the 2h slayer in pvp? Its feels just like a dead Specc

Thank you for your time and thanks for the game <3

DiMakss

Post#6 » Sun Nov 08, 2020 2:55 pm

Any plans for tactics? Most of them completely useless

Opeteh

Re: Questions and Answers: Drop yours here!

Post#7 » Sun Nov 08, 2020 3:13 pm

I was about to make a full drama topic about that after I played around 100 CW Halloween events to get +3% trinket as a healer without getting any gold/purple/blue bag while my DPS guildmates are running out of inventory space to keep theirs.
Anyway the question is: Are you happy of how the contribution system works in the game and can you disclosure a bit how it count contribution for damage dealers, tanks and healers? Is it something adjustable to situations were e.g. signle boss do a lot of AOE damage adventaging party healer vs boss that does single damage + spawn damage-sponge adds that promote DDs?

I'm aware that this is a sensitive matter and full disclosure may result in exploits. On the other hand, knowing nothing about it or case like my (p.s. I'm very disappointed) or for a better example when you just enter the zone, cast a few heals and win Gold bag for zone lock, leave a feeling of certain injustice.

I'm talking only positioning order based on contribution, before RNG roll (which by the way, in form of adding cumulate bonus to your next roll, is a great way to balance it)

Thanks
Last edited by Opeteh on Sun Nov 08, 2020 6:44 pm, edited 18 times in total.
Opeteh (87 zealot) / Ovvi (80 Witch Elf)

samme1g

Post#8 » Sun Nov 08, 2020 3:17 pm

What's your plan for ranged squig herder?

Ads
Wuhh

Post#9 » Sun Nov 08, 2020 3:18 pm

Is there a system in place for checking notes that are placed against a person's account to ensure their validity?

Recently I was told I have had a few chat bans, and I have had none to my notice - except the one put in place when I found out about the 'others'. It was also the case I had various notes against me in the past which were never brought to my attention by way of a sanction, and was only told about when I had a chat with a friendly GM who checked my account.

It bothers me to have negativity put against me or anyone else without any kind of knowledge or knowingly done anything wrong.

xpander
Community Management

Post#10 » Sun Nov 08, 2020 3:24 pm

First of all. Thank you for the amazing server and hard work on patches.

Q1: What are your thoughts on Land of The Dead? If you can reveal some ideas you have for this zone. Will it be similar to the live days, how to gain access (flight) to this zone or you have some other ideas for it?

Q2: Can you reveal the ideas behind the rSH "rework"? (its been already asked by samme1g too]
Helpful links:

Install guide for Linux
Install guide for Windows
Offical RoR Discord

AUR package for WARAddonClient

-------------------------------------------------------------------
My Linux Gaming Videos