Recent Topics

Ads

Questions and Answers: Drop yours here!

The latest news from the battlefront.
Find out what the developers are working on.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
GONDOR

Re: Questions and Answers: Drop yours here!

Post#71 » Mon Nov 09, 2020 2:49 am

What is the greatest race, and why is it Dwarfs?

What's the current vision for RoRs future?

Ads
ashton007

Post#72 » Mon Nov 09, 2020 3:16 am

Are there still plans for sov weapons? seems like they should have been released by now.

plaguemarine123

Post#73 » Mon Nov 09, 2020 4:40 am

how did you decide to continue supporting the game after the Warhammer online servers were closed?

diedrake

Post#74 » Mon Nov 09, 2020 5:56 am

Only thing i would like to see is that those of us that get reservations to forts, if there was a way to pass on that res to peeps that need it more. For instance my sm is 82 almost 83, i normally have to do very little to get into fort. Would love to have a way to pass my reservation to a lower geared tank that didnt get in.

Anyway that could be possible? I have seen that even in a premade sometimes our lower geared tanks dont get in for w/e reason.

Would also like to ask if there is anything for cosmetics in the near future? I know that has been asked but i know that would be more preferred then say warpforged gear comming out and making the gear gap that much more daunting for newer 40s. I would even grind for the appearance of said gear through sov med's after i have completed both sov sets.
Fenaal- SM 40/84
Fanaal- CH 40/7x

Orontes

Post#75 » Mon Nov 09, 2020 6:05 am

Question One: What is the status of the Squig Herder rework? I think all good looking and intelligent folk agree this: viewtopic.php?f=95&t=41445 is the most coherent and insightful proposal for squig-dom.

Question Two: Currently Engi/Magi pets die far far too easily and quickly from AOE. The consensus is for pets to be either: subject to group heals, immune to AOE, or simply made tougher. What are the plans to deal with the AOE slaughter of Engi/Magi pets? Think of the children gentlemen.

Rumpel

Post#76 » Mon Nov 09, 2020 6:34 am

Will you develop more new weaponmodels like invader weapons?

Is beatmaster still an option?
Image Ruedigga

Greetings from Chaos...
Spoiler:

OldSparky

Post#77 » Mon Nov 09, 2020 6:53 am

Any plans on making We'z Bigger/Vaul's Temper worth investing mastery in?

sancra

Post#78 » Mon Nov 09, 2020 7:12 am

Thanks for this opportunity:

- Do you plan to make a map editor available to community, for us to be able to design some maps/scenarios ?
- Do you think a third realm is possible (skaven + gor + lizzards + ...) ?
- Do you plan to develop an addon for groups making (dungeons, scenarios, rvr, pve, ...) ?

Thanks again

Ads
zij83

Post#79 » Mon Nov 09, 2020 7:21 am

Have you thought about doing anything to make sure more people can get into cities when they pop? Maybe extend the time to 1h if it's 4 or 5 star city? Right now it is off hours for both NA and EU but the campaign was pushed to a 5 star Altdorf. Looks like there will be only 7 instances of a 5 star city which seems like such a waste.

Goermsi

Post#80 » Mon Nov 09, 2020 7:23 am

plaguemarine123 wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 4:40 am how did you decide to continue supporting the game after the Warhammer online servers were closed?
Oh i like this one - pls, take it :-)
Like it Hard (Drakenwald)
...PVP, nothing else...