Recent Topics

Ads

Live Event - Eastern Wyverns

The latest news from the battlefront.
Find out what the developers are working on.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Likeaboss

Re: Live Event - Eastern Wyverns

Post#41 » Thu Apr 16, 2020 1:35 pm

Demonthyr wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 1:31 pm
Spoiler:
The thing is that some players were able to have the kill, so some players will be able to finish the quest and have all the rewards while others not. Would be fair to put this bug condition away.
Likeaboss wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 12:15 pm Killed Matriarch 50+ Times... Still 0/1
Wow you have a lot of patience, after 5 tries i was already disgusted by it :D
Yea, first kill on a Matriarch gave me a 180 Armor talis, thats why i was pushed a bit.... And i had to loot 300+ eggs to get the goggles :P
wargrimnir wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:50 pm Accidental solo-friendly content doesn't stay that way for very long.

Ads
dirnsterer

Post#42 » Thu Apr 16, 2020 1:45 pm

I have killed Matriarch as dps a good few times, getting killing blow and not getting credit. Once tank got it and other time healer got it. It just seems completely random.

Demonthyr

Post#43 » Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:50 pm

Likeaboss wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 1:35 pm Yea, first kill on a Matriarch gave me a 180 Armor talis, thats why i was pushed a bit.... And i had to loot 300+ eggs to get the goggles :P
For the tali i understand your motivation ;)

Just killed again the lolmatriarch with a group, no kill, fine. Impossible to finish event.
Kanzen, Knight of the blasing sun / Demonthyr, chosen of the dark gods

NSKaneda

Post#44 » Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:52 pm

My squig got the KB on 4th attempt. Go squig! :)
RoR: Burszui SH, Ropopuch SHM<|[]|>Ginnar IB, Vidarr HMR, Runatyr RP ++ REV guild ++
Live: Karak Izor -> Karak Norn - Yarpaen IB, Ginnarr SL, Volundr ENG +Ithilmar's Chosen+
* * * playing 19 classes - running out of char slots * * *

Demonthyr

Post#45 » Thu Apr 16, 2020 3:39 pm

NSKaneda wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:52 pm My squig got the KB on 4th attempt. Go squig! :)
Can i borrow your squig then ? ;p

Honestly it's the first time in all events here that it's so difficult and demanding so much time. To see at the end that a part of the players can't access to a stat reward while others can is a bit disturbing.
Won't change my pleasure to play on this server and yes we play for free but it's really a waste of time and motivation here.

Edit after last reboot : The 4. step about killing the matriarch has been removed, thank you !
Kanzen, Knight of the blasing sun / Demonthyr, chosen of the dark gods