Recent Topics

Ads

Live Event - Eastern Wyverns

The latest news from the battlefront.
Find out what the developers are working on.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Specialpatrol

Re: Live Event - Eastern Wyverns

Post#31 » Wed Apr 15, 2020 8:15 am

Vayra wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 8:12 am
Specialpatrol wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 8:09 am
Currently it is almost impossible to complete for people playing tanks and healers - since the Matriarch kill completion is only awarded to the one who gets the killing blow (still, despite being reported several days ago in this thread), which generally means the dps classes.
That is not correct. Credit is not awarded by killing blow. When we 3-manned it our WE which got the killing blow for ALL of them didn't get credit for 5 kills. After the first 4 only me as a DoK had credit and on the 5th the tank got it.
As mentioned in my post, I've personally done it eight or so times on tank - where only the dps-class, who got the killing blow, got the completion. Whenever we did it with less than a full group, no-one got the completion. So something is clearly broken.
APONYMOUS l WP l R40 l RR8X
BRAKEDOWN l KOTBS l R40 l RR8X
BOILING l BW l R40 l RR8X
PUFFED l SLY l R40 l RR8X
RHYTHM l AM l R40 l RR8X
EEWULL l DOK l R3X l RR4X

Ads
Aluviya

Post#32 » Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:17 pm

Specialpatrol wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 8:15 am
Vayra wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 8:12 am
Specialpatrol wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 8:09 am
Currently it is almost impossible to complete for people playing tanks and healers - since the Matriarch kill completion is only awarded to the one who gets the killing blow (still, despite being reported several days ago in this thread), which generally means the dps classes.
That is not correct. Credit is not awarded by killing blow. When we 3-manned it our WE which got the killing blow for ALL of them didn't get credit for 5 kills. After the first 4 only me as a DoK had credit and on the 5th the tank got it.
As mentioned in my post, I've personally done it eight or so times on tank - where only the dps-class, who got the killing blow, got the completion. Whenever we did it with less than a full group, no-one got the completion. So something is clearly broken.
can confirm this too - hard to get any credit as healer.

sogeou

Post#33 » Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:36 pm

Can confirm killed item 4 times with a group of 3 and only one person has got this kill. The Dev's are still not saying anything on this. Please give us an update.

Valkeera

Post#34 » Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:31 pm

sogeou wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:36 pm Can confirm killed item 4 times with a group of 3 and only one person has got this kill. The Dev's are still not saying anything on this. Please give us an update.
Was the only person who got the kill also the same person who hatched the wyvern? I managed to get the kill counted with my WP character in a party of 5 and I didn't deliver the killing blow, but I was the one who cracked the egg before. Also, at that time I didn't have other tasks completed yet (not sure if that would have an impact).

sogeou

Post#35 » Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:45 pm

Valkeera wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:31 pm
sogeou wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:36 pm Can confirm killed item 4 times with a group of 3 and only one person has got this kill. The Dev's are still not saying anything on this. Please give us an update.
Was the only person who got the kill also the same person who hatched the wyvern? I managed to get the kill counted with my WP character in a party of 5 and I didn't deliver the killing blow, but I was the one who cracked the egg before. Also, at that time I didn't have other tasks completed yet (not sure if that would have an impact).
I clicked the egg.

Maphyr

Post#36 » Wed Apr 15, 2020 11:04 pm

Killed several Matriarch, still no credit.

The completion-ist in me is going crazy because I can't complete this event .

Demonthyr

Post#37 » Thu Apr 16, 2020 12:01 pm

Is the matriarch kill fixed ? tanked it 5 or 6 times for nothing and cant finish the quest either.

Could you as asked by someone else at least put away this condition to finish the event ? thank you.
Kanzen, Knight of the blasing sun / Demonthyr, chosen of the dark gods

mursaat1337

Post#38 » Thu Apr 16, 2020 12:09 pm

killed it on my mara 5 times and no credit, welp there goes getting the event item.

Ads
Likeaboss

Post#39 » Thu Apr 16, 2020 12:15 pm

Killed Matriarch 50+ Times... Still 0/1

The only good thing on this, i've got 8x 180 Armor talis on healer :lol:
But as this bug is noticed since the start of event and no GM gave any infomation it's just a waste of Time.
Did the event only on 1 character, with 6 days of not needed to work, and couldnt even finish the event on that char :D

well at least now i know for next event not to do the stuff again...
wargrimnir wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:50 pm Accidental solo-friendly content doesn't stay that way for very long.

Demonthyr

Post#40 » Thu Apr 16, 2020 1:31 pm

The thing is that some players were able to have the kill, so some players will be able to finish the quest and have all the rewards while others not. Would be fair to put this bug condition away.
Likeaboss wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 12:15 pm Killed Matriarch 50+ Times... Still 0/1
Wow you have a lot of patience, after 5 tries i was already disgusted by it :D
Kanzen, Knight of the blasing sun / Demonthyr, chosen of the dark gods