Recent Topics

Ads

Extended Double XP, Renown & Influence

The latest news from the battlefront.
Find out what the developers are working on.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Faraso

Re: Extended Double XP, Renown & Influence

Post#21 » Sat Mar 14, 2020 12:14 pm

Well whole countries are in quarantine and people will not be working for one week at least and since the latest increase in numbers of new players it would be really cool from the devs to extend this period. So the new players that heard too late about the game can get enough xp since many of them will be home and have enough free time to experience the game in it's full concept from t1 to t4 before work consumes us again!
Wrath and Vengeance!
Grudge and Strife!
We're marching to the afterlife!

Artist: Bardin Goreksson
Album: Bardin's Songbook
https://youtu.be/ll44B-olDzo

Ads
hellalukard01

Post#22 » Sat Mar 14, 2020 12:24 pm

Faraso wrote: Sat Mar 14, 2020 12:14 pm Well whole countries are in quarantine and people will not be working for one week at least and since the latest increase in numbers of new players it would be really cool from the devs to extend this period. So the new players that heard too late about the game can get enough xp since many of them will be home and have enough free time to experience the game in it's full concept from t1 to t4 before work consumes us again!
In my country, they are also canceling everything...So I actually havnt anything else to do.
I think it would be a great idea. Many people could benefit, not only the noobs, but everyone.
I hope the devs think about it once more. :)

Lithenir

Post#23 » Sat Mar 14, 2020 12:32 pm

You guys clearly must be out of your minds.

Leveling in this game is so freaking fast. If you really haven't anything else to do it would cost you 3 days to bring a new toon to lvl 40 without x2 and this isn't fast enough for you? Oh Boy

Try get to end lvl in other games this fast. And in RoR it's not even necessary to be max lvl

Edit: Forgot the not ^^
Last edited by Lithenir on Sat Mar 14, 2020 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sulorie

Post#24 » Sat Mar 14, 2020 12:36 pm

There should be a x0,5 event, so ppl have more time to actually learn their class and don't end up naked with no rr in T4.
Dying is no option.

Tillbeast

Post#25 » Sat Mar 14, 2020 12:38 pm

Maybe nice to be keep X2 till 30/30 but I hate any form of levelling, its so 2008...wait when was this game released

Sulorie

Post#26 » Sat Mar 14, 2020 12:39 pm

Tillbeast wrote: Sat Mar 14, 2020 12:38 pm Maybe nice to be keep X2 till 30/30 but I hate any form of levelling, its so 2008...wait when was this game released
There are plenty games out there, where you don't have to progress. :)
Actually you are just doing pvp here, the leveling is a side-effect.
Dying is no option.

Lithenir

Post#27 » Sat Mar 14, 2020 12:45 pm

Sulorie wrote: Sat Mar 14, 2020 12:36 pm There should be a x0,5 event, so ppl have more time to actually learn their class and don't end up naked with no rr in T4.
+1

Tillbeast

Post#28 » Sat Mar 14, 2020 12:52 pm

Sulorie wrote: Sat Mar 14, 2020 12:39 pm
Tillbeast wrote: Sat Mar 14, 2020 12:38 pm Maybe nice to be keep X2 till 30/30 but I hate any form of levelling, its so 2008...wait when was this game released
There are plenty games out there, where you don't have to progress. :)
Actually you are just doing pvp here, the leveling is a side-effect.
Levelling was a mechanic to eat into subscription time, the longer it took to level the money the company got. This is a fee to play game, no motivation to make money so make sense to get people up to speed asap. I would limit the level they got x2 up to though to 30.

Ads
M0rw47h

Post#29 » Sat Mar 14, 2020 12:55 pm

Tillbeast wrote: Sat Mar 14, 2020 12:52 pm Levelling was a mechanic to eat into subscription time, the longer it took to level the money the company got. This is a fee to play game, no motivation to make money so make sense to get people up to speed asap. I would limit the level they got x2 up to though to 30.
Wrong, you're supposed to slowly learn your abilities. Give everything to newbie at once if confusing in such complex game. Especially when so many r40 tanks don't even Hold the Line, Guard their DPS in party, or simply start running whenever enemies try to push like this would be Nordland.
Last edited by M0rw47h on Sat Mar 14, 2020 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

saupreusse
Developer

Post#30 » Sat Mar 14, 2020 12:56 pm

The obvious solution is to remove levels altogether.