Recent Topics

Ads

Server Upgrades!

The latest news from the battlefront.
Find out what the developers are working on.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Ninjagon

Re: Server Upgrades!

Post#31 » Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:39 pm

Just THX, guys!
Ninjab - The White Lion. No Destruction character. RETRIBUTION guild.
Also: Velmires - WP, Carnow - KotbS, Ninjagon - BW, Nynja - SW, Stin - WH, and others.
Spoiler:

Ads
satanicomoderno

Post#32 » Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:09 pm

Atm Destro hitting keep in Etaine and there are some lag spikes, real lag spikes which takes me 5-10 seconds do see my ability being used.

Daitanis

Post#33 » Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:58 pm

Appreciate the upgrade Max and Co.! I just started yesterday but already noticed a minor improvement in newbie zones and PvP combat. Thanks for all of your hard work!

Grognir

Post#34 » Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:06 am

From the first evening after the upgrade we can feel a huge improvement! Thanks so much guys, it is getting better and better!

Alsayr

Post#35 » Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:22 am

Amazing job, thank You Max !
Image Ashghul | Image Snurfz | Image Kyrathrin / Karak Azgal

Bobbiom

Post#36 » Wed Mar 04, 2020 8:25 am

Thank you for the dedication and passion for this game that you guys have!

Dwanex

Post#37 » Wed Mar 04, 2020 1:06 pm

OK I havent played for roughly a year but what happened!? There are so many people playing all of a sudden. Was there such a big hype for something? I'm realy happy for this and even might play again :)

Pwnbeard

Post#38 » Wed Mar 04, 2020 5:20 pm

Dwanex wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 1:06 pm OK I havent played for roughly a year but what happened!? There are so many people playing all of a sudden. Was there such a big hype for something? I'm realy happy for this and even might play again :)
I can't speak for others, but I had been vaguely keeping track of this for a couple years. Recently there was a youtube review of the server that popped up on my recommended and things looked great so here I am.

Ads
Nemanja1981

Post#39 » Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:04 pm

Im new here on private server.I was playing the original back in a day...One q? : My client is downloading so many files, 100k and more in a row, and its downloading one by one file, is it normal cos it will took whole one day to finish?

engharat

Post#40 » Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:55 pm

Nemanja1981 wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:04 pm Im new here on private server.I was playing the original back in a day...One q? : My client is downloading so many files, 100k and more in a row, and its downloading one by one file, is it normal cos it will took whole one day to finish?
A much more faster way is to download the full client from the torrent link, then it will update just few files!