Recent Topics

Ads

All Hallows' Eve

The latest news from the battlefront.
Find out what the developers are working on.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
kryss

Re: All Hallows' Eve

Post#31 » Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:08 pm

Skullgrin wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 7:03 pm
kryss wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:20 am Question on dyes: the crate has a decay timer, but dyes don't. Are we sure they are permanent and usable in the future as well?

No timer on the dyes, and I added the black ones from this year to the stack of them that I bought last year - so no difference there. Interestingly though, my stack of Sanmdi Black dye didn't max out at 40. I have a stack of 45 of them right now and I am wondering just how many you can fit in a single stack...
Thanks for the info :)

Ads
Flavorburst

Post#32 » Wed Oct 30, 2019 12:25 am

kryss wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:20 am Question on dyes: the crate has a decay timer, but dyes don't. Are we sure they are permanent and usable in the future as well?

No timer on the dyes, and I added the black ones from this year to the stack of them that I bought last year - so no difference there. Interestingly though, my stack of Sanmdi Black dye didn't max out at 40. I have a stack of 45 of them right now and I am wondering just how many you can fit in a single stack...
wait, how did you get that many dyes?

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#33 » Wed Oct 30, 2019 5:00 am

Flavorburst wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 12:25 am

I believe the kids call it "poopsockin"
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Flavorburst

Post#34 » Wed Oct 30, 2019 5:48 am

wargrimnir wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 5:00 am
Flavorburst wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 12:25 am

I believe the kids call it "poopsockin"
I didn't know that portion was repeatable~

Yaliskah
Former Staff

Post#35 » Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:52 am

Dye part is not repeatable (pumpkin liniment is). And you can stack 99 Black Sandi afaik.

kryss

Post#36 » Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:01 am

Yaliskah wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:52 am Dye part is not repeatable (pumpkin liniment is). And you can stack 99 Black Sandi afaik.
I just did some of the event tasks, so I might have missed this: do you mean there's a specific step that grants you some dyes, besides the crate that I already got? Which one? Thanks :)

Edit: is it the pumpkin pie quest?

Miszczu5647

Post#37 » Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:11 am

kryss wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:01 am
Yaliskah wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:52 am Dye part is not repeatable (pumpkin liniment is). And you can stack 99 Black Sandi afaik.
I just did some of the event tasks, so I might have missed this: do you mean there's a specific step that grants you some dyes, besides the crate that I already got? Which one? Thanks :)

No. Deys are only from event influence. You can repeat quest for pumpkin pie and you will have creates of liniment with 7d timer. When open you will receive pie liniment with 24h timer.
Srul - Shaman
Sruula - Witch Elf
Jurwulf Srulson - Chosen

kryss

Post#38 » Wed Oct 30, 2019 12:44 pm

Miszczu5647 wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:11 am
kryss wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:01 am

No. Deys are only from event influence. You can repeat quest for pumpkin pie and you will have creates of liniment with 7d timer. When open you will receive pie liniment with 24h timer.
Thanks. Got another question on timers for items: how long The pumpkin will last? And when does the decay timer (7 days it seems) of the Baron blessing starts? As soon as you get it as a reward or when you equip it?

Ads
OndeTv

Post#39 » Wed Oct 30, 2019 1:17 pm

ctrl+right click on rewards in tome does nothing for me

(all tasks done, influence full)

https://i.imgur.com/BygWAyx.png

Edit with further details and solution:
Once everything is completed, there is an event herald at Apex NW inner corner. Ctrl+right click on influence rewards did not work there for me either, however using the herald directly did.
~~~~~~~~ OndeTv, Sorceress, <The Art of War> ~~~~~~~~
~~ Onds, choppa ~~ Ondarm, marauder ~~ Helligonden, zealot ~~
~~~~~~~~~~ and many more destro characters ~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~ Proud member of Nagarythe Corps in the old days ~~~~~

Skullgrin

Post#40 » Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:26 pm

Flavorburst wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 12:25 am wait, how did you get that many dyes?

I bought a stack of 40 of them during the Halloween event last year, only used 5 of them, then got 10 from the crate this year. I tend to collect stuff like that just in case I need it later on - three quarters of my first bank tab is nothing but dyes (mostly due to the Easter event). Once you've hit max level and bought all of your bank slots there's not much to spend money on in this game. Hell, I bought a set of Rare Fortune gear just to see what looked like a while back... :lol:
Thargrimm - Chosen 40/88
Thargrimmm - Ironbreaker 40/80