Recent Topics

Ads

Summer Community Event

The latest news from the battlefront.
Find out what the developers are working on.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
zak68

Re: Summer Community Event

Post#31 » Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:52 pm

i would send to that lvl 20 guy still on mule a decent mount token; i see it's not contemplated.

Ads
Gangan

Post#32 » Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:26 pm

Alvendo wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:24 pm @gangan read my post again pls
I did. So? you want a bonus-xp-week for newcomers. right?
Help with this event and you will get it :)
Pächter des Wahnsinns
Gangan - SH 75 .... Blumnmoscha - BO 63
Scophis - Zealot 73 .... Drengur - WP 64
Iznogoud - Sham 50+ .... Bixo - Engie 50+
Apogemoth - Magus 40+ .... Loarelle - AM 65
originating from Drakenwald

Gangan

Post#33 » Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:28 pm

german translation
viewtopic.php?f=82&t=32518
Pächter des Wahnsinns

Alvendo

Post#34 » Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:48 pm

@gangan -> https://translate.google.com/

np, no chance to communicat with u, because u dont see the point of my post ,)

and only think what u do is trolling gl with that :D

Gangan

Post#35 » Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:05 pm

Alvendo wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:48 pm @gangan -> https://translate.google.com/

np, no chance to communicat with u, because u dont see the point of my post ,)

and only think what u do is trolling gl with that :D
Can someone explain what he tries to tell me :?:
Pächter des Wahnsinns

flintboth

Post#36 » Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:24 pm

Is Alvendo thinking the bonus is only for the charaters of the player who have send the pots ?
The bonus X2 is for all I think, when the event reach 200 replies in this topic.
monkey 079 (test failure - escaped)

DanielWinner

Post#37 » Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:35 pm

Since people have started to deliver first screenshots (Thank you for participation, guys), limit posts to screenshots and everything related to the goal of the event.
This is NOT an event discussion thread.

I’ve started this event alone never expecting any rewards. I spent hours farming different fragments to make pots which low levels wouldn’t make by themselves.
My goal was to help new players and even twinks, make their days a bit better. The only reward I could expect was a simple “Thank you” letter so I could know that my “lottery” had helped someone.
I proposed this event to increase the amount of “happy mails” since I couldn’t help everyone at T1 on both sides by my only self.
X2 weekend is just a bonus. The main goal is to help other players. New ones or twinks, it doesn’t matter.
Kindness, generosity and support is what we need on our server.
So I welcome everyone to join me on the path of making lives of our players a bit better.
Ripliel - Shadow Warrior.
Riphael - Black Guard.

Very Serious Warhammer Online Montage
Spoiler:
Gotcha

ChicagoJoe

Post#38 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:30 pm

DanielWinner wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:35 pm Since people have started to deliver first screenshots (Thank you for participation, guys), limit posts to screenshots and everything related to the goal of the event.

I’ve started this event alone never expecting any rewards. I spent hours farming different fragments to make pots which low levels wouldn’t make by themselves.
My goal was to help new players and even twinks, make their days a bit better. The only reward I could expect was a simple “Thank you” letter so I could know that my “lottery” had helped someone.
I proposed this event to increase the amount of “happy mails” since I couldn’t help everyone at T1 on both sides by my only self.
X2 weekend is just a bonus. The main goal is to help other players. New ones or twinks, it doesn’t matter.
So I welcome everyone to join me on the path of making lives of our players a bit better.
This was a nice idea. I was dumping this kind of stuff into Guild vaults that nobody ever seemed to have access too. I have gotten very thankful often puzzled responses. I don't think the forum is as read as it should be.

I think this is a great way to continue to build the community of a fantastic game and generally good player base. Honestly any gift has been appreciated. If they respond with a thank you I have sent them 2-3 gold as well.

I will try to post snapshots of responses but it is easier if you follow the GITGIFT emails as primary evidence that people are doing it.
primary IB 8X, EN8X, WP7X, SL7X, KOTBS6X, and a bunch of under rr60 toons on order and destro with other classes.

Ads
ChicagoJoe

Post#39 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:30 pm

DanielWinner wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:35 pm Since people have started to deliver first screenshots (Thank you for participation, guys), limit posts to screenshots and everything related to the goal of the event.

This was a nice idea. I was dumping this kind of stuff into Guild vaults that nobody ever seemed to have access too. I have gotten very thankful often puzzled responses. I don't think the forum is as read as it should be.

I think this is a great way to continue to build the community of a fantastic game and generally good player base. Honestly any gift has been appreciated. If they respond with a thank you I have sent them 2-3 gold as well.

I will try to post snapshots of responses but it is easier if you follow the GITGIFT emails as primary evidence that people are doing it.
primary IB 8X, EN8X, WP7X, SL7X, KOTBS6X, and a bunch of under rr60 toons on order and destro with other classes.

Skullgrin

Post#40 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:18 pm

Sent out a bunch last night, and I've started getting responses back already!

Spoiler:

Hope you are able to track the 'gitgift' e-mails, would be a shame if all the ones I sent weren't counted. :lol:
Thargrimm - Chosen 40/88
Thargrimmm - Ironbreaker 40/80