Recent Topics

Ads

Summer Community Event

The latest news from the battlefront.
Find out what the developers are working on.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Manatikik

Re: Summer Community Event

Post#21 » Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:30 am

wonshot wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:16 am First of, i think its a good intention to try and bring more players to the forums, spread awareness and in general be kind to follow gamers and help the newcomers out.

however,

200 entries? is that even near a realistic ammount of entries :shock:
Based on how many new players are joinign the server, and how much of the active playerbase is using the forum, this seem like a VERY ambicious ammount.

Sent out my spare lowlevel talis mats i had laying around for months, good to get rid of them finally
I think the idea is to have this contest last a while so more people benefit from it over a longer course of time as opposed to one week of spamming it or whatever.
<Montague><Capulet>

Ads
DanielWinner

Post#22 » Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:21 am

wonshot wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:16 am
Sent out my spare lowlevel talis mats i had laying around for months, good to get rid of them finally
Sending materials is not the goal because sometimes newbies don’t have any craft skills or can’t get any use of sent mats.
The goal is to send ready-to-use consumables so players could continue to enjoy the game and learn more about how good it is to use pots/good talismans (you can see that half of the people in t4 don’t use armor pots, all healing pots and have no idea about shield pots; hopefully situation with talismans is better).
Ripliel - Shadow Warrior.
Riphael - Black Guard.

Very Serious Warhammer Online Montage
Spoiler:
Gotcha

mogt

Post#23 » Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:35 am

no daniel it is not better, many t4 players as example, they wear annihilator, they have no talisman in there and then they wonder why they die faster as anyone with talisman. that is very sad.

Provo1978

Post#24 » Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:33 am

I think this event is a nice idea to help new Players and to keep them playing by showing how nice a MMORPG community can be. Most other communities just help if you scream for help a thousand times and then you mostly get advice you could shove up your arse.
So this a social event which really has a good Impact on the community, Maybe you can even find new buddies to play with this way.
Why can't commercial devs imagine such nice events?

Gakin

Post#25 » Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:37 am

I've sent some mails, but whith 15-25 pots, i think you need to add 5-15 level restriction to original post. Here are some screens.
Spoiler:
Gakjin zeal/Gakih sh, and many alts, FMJ guild

pobratim

Post#26 » Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:51 am

Took away like 120-130 blue tals for lowbie today.Some did answer me. :D

flintboth

Post#27 » Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:08 pm

Was more green pots than blue.

send from an Destruction character :
Spoiler:
send from an Order character :
Spoiler:
Last edited by flintboth on Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
monkey 079 (test failure - escaped)

Alvendo

Post#28 » Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:12 pm

Spoiler:
My hope was before release wow classic, and numbers of player are dropping. That we have a XP week or weekend...but this i dont know ... its wrong way for my opinion

for new commers is a XP weekend perfect because u can tell ur friend come i help u with qsting and they fast on 40 and can play PvE and PvP together...

very sad that we dont have/become new XP weekend =(

Ads
Gangan

Post#29 » Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:12 pm

Alvendo wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:12 pm
Spoiler:
My hope was before release wow classic, and numbers of player are dropping. That we have a XP week or weekend...but this i dont know ... its wrong way for my opinion

for new commers is a XP weekend perfect because u can tell ur friend come i help u with qsting and they fast on 40 and can play PvE and PvP together...

very sad that we dont have/become new XP weekend =(
Help lowies -> get answers -> post answers on forum -> get double XP/RR/INF weekend - > profit
Pächter des Wahnsinns
Gangan - SH 75 .... Blumnmoscha - BO 63
Scophis - Zealot 73 .... Drengur - WP 64
Iznogoud - Sham 50+ .... Bixo - Engie 50+
Apogemoth - Magus 40+ .... Loarelle - AM 65
originating from Drakenwald

Alvendo

Post#30 » Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:24 pm

@gangan read my post again pls