Recent Topics

Ads

Todays downtime

The latest news from the battlefront.
Find out what the developers are working on.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Natherul
Former Staff

Todays downtime

Post#1 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:49 pm

Server maintenance will be slightly longer today as we do maintenance on the machine itself as well as the normal patch.

Ads
Toshutkidup

Re: Todays downtime

Post#2 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:52 pm

Understood
First RR90 Slayer working towards the top of the mountain.I still solo, still run riposte.

Twitch:https://www.twitch.tv/toshutkidup
My Youtube http://www.youtube.com/c/Toshutkidup

madmalky2014
Suspended

Post#3 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:59 pm

Having watched tosh twitch stream it is very obvious people do not know the basic of proper rvr. During Gates of Ekrund both sides hit the middle flag .. why. The caster and more importantly the healer are on the side up the ramp. As i am a tank i want a slayer come with me clear the heals and then deal with the middle flag melee. This doesnt happen its not just order it both sides that make a very easy scenario and absolute chore. Mdps and rdps dying cheaply and tank on tank battles getting nowhere. Take down the heals first then the range and the rest are cannon fodder. People get with the programme.

Cutabove 76rr/SM snb

Arthem

Post#4 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:11 pm

:)

mogt

Post#5 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:14 pm

ty natherul for the information

Chrisby

Post#6 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:15 pm

@madmalky2014 I think most people play for fun after work or when they have spare time, I had a guy in a low level Scenario abusing players for not playing correctly and I think it's important to remember that we are all just human beings playing a video game, lets not lose touch with that reality and remember compassion.

Can you constructively phrase your statement to maybe include a way this could be fixed, or directed into a mechanic? maybe a tutorial? or maybe it requires some intervention? what are your thoughts?

I also wonder if maybe you should consider posting constructive criticism toward your factions progression in a more topic related forum region, rather than on a server down for maintenance post haha.

Either way good luck and I hope you find the clarity you seek.

Jeliel80

Post#7 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:16 pm

Thanks for the heads up!
http://www.seventhlegion.net/
Jeliel - RP 87
Jel - WP 84
Jelyel - DoK 85
Jelielino - Shaman 85
Jelie - Zealot 81
Jelielina - AM 81

Natherul