Recent Topics

Ads

Balance Discussion Forum v3

The latest news from the battlefront.
Find out what the developers are working on.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
oaliaen

Re: Balance Discussion Forum v3

Post#121 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:30 pm

madmalky2014 wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:19 am Dont post anything here it doesnt get listened too. Destro bias will continue while most of the development team play destro. Still wont convince me to move to destro zerg rabble. Unskilled reliant on number to win anything when numbers are near to equal they lose all the time.

Balance dont make me laugh this is the most imbalanced the game have ever been even since and every patch it gets worse. Try to think before you make changes what it is doing to the overall population.
destro bias.. :roll:

Ads
Detangler

Post#122 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:54 pm

I love reading comments from people claiming destro zergs all day every day and have been from time immemorial. It's like they cant remember anything from more than 6 months ago....

Also the "destro bias cause all devs play it" comment. It's like they cant read patch notes either
Last edited by Detangler on Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Detangler and alts - 84 Chosen, other 40s - DoK, Zealot, SH, WE, BG, BO
Destro - Mostly Harmless
Tangler and alts - 8X IB, other 40s - RP, SM
Order - Most dishonorable

Ototo

Post#123 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:56 pm

Detangler wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:54 pm I love reading comments from people claiming destro zergs all day every day and have been from time immemorial. It's like they cant remember anything from more than 6 months ago....

Also the "destro bias cause all devs pay it" comment. It's like they cant read patch notes either
Destro bias detected :P
Spoiler:

Detangler

Post#124 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:17 pm

Ototo wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:56 pm
Detangler wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:54 pm I love reading comments from people claiming destro zergs all day every day and have been from time immemorial. It's like they cant remember anything from more than 6 months ago....

Also the "destro bias cause all devs pay it" comment. It's like they cant read patch notes either
Destro bias detected :P
I mean, yes. It's not like I hide it (hi signature line!). But all i stated was facts.

-Order was zerging for quite some time back when I started well over a year ago and destro had been the numbers underdog for a while (hence why i picked this side).

-**start heavy sarcasm** Yeah devs have a destro bias **end heavy sarcasm**, when they literally just buffed more WL damage abilities last patch. Come on....

Facts.
Detangler and alts - 84 Chosen, other 40s - DoK, Zealot, SH, WE, BG, BO
Destro - Mostly Harmless
Tangler and alts - 8X IB, other 40s - RP, SM
Order - Most dishonorable

adamthelc

Post#125 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:33 pm

madmalky2014 wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:19 am Dont post anything here it doesnt get listened too. Destro bias will continue while most of the development team play destro. Still wont convince me to move to destro zerg rabble. Unskilled reliant on number to win anything when numbers are near to equal they lose all the time.

Balance dont make me laugh this is the most imbalanced the game have ever been even since and every patch it gets worse. Try to think before you make changes what it is doing to the overall population.
Maybe I am a little stupid, but sometimes it's hard for me to comprehend these type of posts in the way they were intended.

It seems like you are claiming destro is favored and to back that up you claim destro cant win an even fight. Is that correct?

Jeliel80

Post#126 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:01 pm

You guys have no idea how to lead an organized wb and the real use of pugs/randoms.
But, you're really lucky cause I've got a super easy and short guide/how to!

I mean it might be dated, but fundamentals are still the same :D

Click here to watch on YouTube
http://www.seventhlegion.net/
Jeliel - RP 87
Jel - WP 84
Jelyel - DoK 85
Jelielino - Shaman 85
Jelie - Zealot 81
Jelielina - AM 80

Darsch

Post#127 » Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:05 pm

Just remember the old saying, if it aint broke don' fix it.

Darsch

Post#128 » Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:07 pm

adamthelc wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:33 pm

Maybe I am a little stupid, but sometimes it's hard for me to comprehend these type of posts in the way they were intended.

It seems like you are claiming destro is favored and to back that up you claim destro cant win an even fight. Is that correct?
Just remember the old saying, if it aint broke don' fix it.

This is a first for me, i am usual hearing devs favor order and white lion is their favorite class so its been made op

Ads
Drekan

Post#129 » Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:16 pm

its maybe time to back to original state for all class, Something new isnt automatically better... this gonna end as daoc is actually, nothing common with original game.

orvr meca to cap zone, city and fort are great and not subject to balance.
Elizerain Thex

Quantum23

Post#130 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:08 pm

White Lion is ridculously OP