Recent Topics

Ads

Armor of the Vanquisher

The latest news from the battlefront.
Find out what the developers are working on.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
NoRKaLKiLLa

Re: Armor of the Vanquisher

Post#41 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:15 am

geraldtarrant wrote: Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:11 am Nerfing existing sets and introducing new one, "slightly more powerfull" is slap to the face to playerbase and their time spent. Nothing more to add. But i guess thats what shitters get.
Without a correction to the two outliers (conq and dom), gear progression would follow the same problem experienced in live- where the only players getting slapped in the face are the ones that aren't as geared as you.

Ads
peterthepan3

Post#42 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:16 am

geraldtarrant wrote: Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:11 am Nerfing existing sets and introducing new one, "slightly more powerfull" is slap to the face to playerbase and their time spent. Nothing more to add. But i guess thats what shitters get.
If Aggravation were not removed from Dominator, every subsequent set ever released would need to have Aggravation.
If Marked were not removed from Conqueror, every subsequent set ever released would need to have Marked.

These procs are irreplaceable.

You do realise this, right? You do realise how this may impede designing of new sets?

PS. This is from the PoV of someone who mains Offtanks.

geezereur

Post#43 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:24 am

Can you plz lower the scenario gear price a little this time?
1 emblem each loss and 6-7 each win take way to long time compare to how long time it takes to get rvr gear. Just to balance it out a bit.

geraldtarrant

Post#44 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:31 am

This new set from my, and not only mine pov - is not needed.
Its artificially added contentent that serves only purpose of grind and prolong bored players of staying online. But either you crush the future balance by add set before Invader or slap playerbase in the face by nerfing hard earned conq/domi.
Only way to do it classy would be imo either w8 for forts with Invader, or indeed introduce this set , but with stats between Conq and Invader, to not interfere with power curve, without nerfing Conq/Domi.
@Norkalli
Your diagram is really not showing how it looks.
It would be maaaby closer to what it is if you wouldnt assume that rr40 player is naked.
And wasnt the goal to have same power lvl with Sov at rr80 as on live? If that would be case lines would cross at rr 80, since we wont have Worn afaik, wich was almost Sov.
Where did you got that curves btw? I guess totally from head, becouse with right setup orange curve could be looking exact as blue, without need of nerfing anything.
Last edited by geraldtarrant on Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Muschroom / Gloom / Iznoogood
Orz Guild
Nr1 Sorc Preaseason1 Solo, Nr1 Sorc Season3 Group

Tesq

Post#45 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:34 am

I agree with a soft nerf of conq/domi i tought rhis was in realiy well planned all along....

Especially the taunt proc on domi...

Again norkalli/petter oppress also have the same appereance as vanisher?

And does this mean this is invader tier gear basicaly changed in name ? Cuz invader was rr54 warlord 64 and sov 73 in live or something like that.

peterthepan3

Post#46 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:40 am

They have the same appearance yea, just different base colours, mate.

geraldtarrant

Post#47 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:44 am

peterthepan3 wrote: Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:16 am
If Aggravation were not removed from Dominator, every subsequent set ever released would need to have Aggravation.
If Marked were not removed from Conqueror, every subsequent set ever released would need to have Marked.

These procs are irreplaceable.

You do realise this, right? You do realise how this may impede designing of new sets?

PS. This is from the PoV of someone who mains Offtanks.
Yeah they are, but % to trigger can be put as it is atm, and increased in new sets f.e. by 2%. Not much, but still increase.
And tbh i think would be far better option to have same kind of proc on every set in future, especially to avoid crit% and crit dmg% procs. Its safe for balance to have checked procs, working good.
Last edited by geraldtarrant on Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Muschroom / Gloom / Iznoogood
Orz Guild
Nr1 Sorc Preaseason1 Solo, Nr1 Sorc Season3 Group

nebelwerfer

Post#48 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:45 am

NIiice, I like!! The marauder helmet is nothing like anything i've ever seen ! Also the slayer chesT!: O

Ads
Toshutkidup

Post#49 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:50 am

NoRKaLKiLLa wrote: Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:10 am New currency is necessary, so people like Toshutkidup aren't fully geared day 1. Buy some potions, dude.

I would love to buy some potions, maybe I'm a idiot but what potions can I buy with Conq medallions?? Officer yes, I already buy those around 200 a week of 1.5k Insta Heal.
First RR90 Slayer working towards the top of the mountain.I still solo, still run riposte.

Twitch:https://www.twitch.tv/toshutkidup
My Youtube http://www.youtube.com/c/Toshutkidup

Valarion

Post#50 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:58 am

Toshutkidup wrote: Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:50 am
NoRKaLKiLLa wrote: Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:10 am New currency is necessary, so people like Toshutkidup aren't fully geared day 1. Buy some potions, dude.

I would love to buy some potions, maybe I'm a idiot but what potions can I buy with Conq medallions?? Officer yes, I already buy those around 200 a week of 1.5k Insta Heal.

Would like to see the currency changed to Bind on account, so you could at least transfer this to alts. Conversion to/from meds to emblems would be nice too.
80+ WP/Dok/RP/Zealot 60+ AM/Shaman/Knight/Chosen/SM/BO/BW/Sorc 40+WL/Eng. SW deleted