Recent Topics

Ads

Armor of the Vanquisher

The latest news from the battlefront.
Find out what the developers are working on.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Hargrim
Developer

Re: Armor of the Vanquisher

Post#131 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:43 pm

Nameless wrote: Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:51 pm so is the new gear on current (pre-fixed) conq/dom level stats wise or below that?

Slightly above current conq/dom.

Ads
NoRKaLKiLLa

Post#132 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:43 pm

It'll all make sense when I finish a few of the 6 piece procs and push out the stats for the public to see.

daniilpb

Post#133 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:00 pm

NoRKaLKiLLa wrote: Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:43 pm It'll all make sense when I finish a few of the 6 piece procs and push out the stats for the public to see.
Wish you luck.
Hopefully, you’ve seen any useful feedback in this thread :P .
<Fusion>
Riphael - Black Guard.
Meridin - Sorcerer.
<FusionII>
Ripliel - Shadow Warrior.
Arfi - Swordmaster.
Very Serious Warhammer Online Montage

Zxul

Post#134 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:21 am

NoRKaLKiLLa wrote: Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:43 pm It'll all make sense when I finish a few of the 6 piece procs and push out the stats for the public to see.
Oh well.

I do really hope that it won't turn out the same way Onslaught did (=procs useless for most classes= most still needing to mix sets, but this time needing to farm the new sets just to end up with same stats as with old conq/dom).
"Can we play with him, master? He seems so unhappy. Let us help him smile. Please? Or at least let us carve one on his face when he stops screaming."

— Azeila, Alluress of Slaanesh

Chinesehero

Post#135 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:45 am

The new gear for SM seems quite good. But fix the naked problem. Otherwise the appearance for me is the same

phononHYPE

Post#136 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:52 am

I'm up in the air on naked. On one hand I don't like it, and on the other I am a fan of Slaanesh. That hand takes up a lot of room.

On topic, as fresh 42 with only the belt and shoulders (need 43), I am fine having fun playing and -hey-! have enough tokens to get more gear = yeah! This from someone who solos a lot (on non soloing alt classes) and struggles every step of the way to get gear so I don' t die in 2GCD. I like playing, gear helps, but I like playing more.

Keep up the great work staff.
Chasing the golden carrot that is my alts.

my 2h choppa ideas
learn about Initiative

kmark101

Post#137 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:02 am

I have a large problem with this kind of progression: if the new sets are only slightly slightly better, then why should I upgrade and spend a gazillion golds again to put talismans into the new set?

There should be a skill or item to pry out talismans from other sets to make this feasible.

Another thing is can you give us another free tab in the vault if there is so much new gear is coming out?
Gryyw - Ironbreaker

Chaoself

Post#138 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:05 am

daniilpb wrote: Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:00 pm
Wish you luck.
Hopefully, you’ve seen any useful feedback in this thread :P .
He won't see any useful feedback in this thread because we are shitbags xD

Ads
Jedii

Post#139 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:08 am

How do full Spec healers ever get a gold bag?

Nameless

Post#140 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:06 am

Jedii wrote: Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:08 am How do full Spec healers ever get a gold bag?
Actually It is quite easy, just heal and ress and even solo u gain enough contribution. Collecting contribution make it inevitable to with gold bag.
Mostly harmless

K8P & Norn - guild Orz