Recent Topics

Ads

[Live Event] Return of Reckoning: Kegs End 2017

The latest news from the battlefront.
Find out what the developers are working on.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Darks63

Re: [Live Event] Return of Reckoning: Kegs End 2017

Post#21 » Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:20 pm

Fallenkezef wrote:The only back item that works for dwarfs (along with a decent neck item). Cloaks look silly on all dwarfs.
FiFY :mrgreen:

Ot: Other than coins is there any other reward for killing the giants like a title for completing the event?
Tourist SW 40/50+<Zaxxed> Discotec 40/40+<IRONIC>

Former Pragg/Badlands Destro Iron Rock/Badlands Order player.

Ads
Arena

Post#22 » Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:38 pm

Nonameness guides and tips
Image Image

Valfaros

Post#23 » Sun Dec 24, 2017 1:19 pm

The only way it worked for me was the following. Have 11 Common fireworks, 11 impressive foreworks, 6 magnificent fireworks and 15 dwarf beer kegs. Then use 1 of each.

Hmm well told me the quest is done but seems to be not possible to give the quest in... this sucks

Sulorie

Post#24 » Sun Dec 24, 2017 1:36 pm

It works, at least on destro side.
Dying is no option.

Arena

Post#25 » Sun Dec 24, 2017 11:48 pm

you must have 9-9-4-14 of fireworks and kegs or less, then take missing amount from drop. This is how it work. All additional fireworks must be destroyed before you take quest (even from bank). If you have more then required, destroy them, reject quest and take it once again, then complete it as usual.

Aceboltz

Post#26 » Mon Dec 25, 2017 12:16 am

Don't listen to that guy, you don't need to destroy anything. If you already have the required items when you pick the quest you have to get one of each items,from monsters, to complete it.

Sulorie

Post#27 » Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:14 am

All you have to do is to use each of the fireworks and the keg once when you have enough +1 of them collected to make them count for quest.
Dying is no option.

Athena

Post#28 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:00 am

Hi all!

I have a question. Is Keg's End - Save the Ale working? I have a lot os scenario at Black fire Basin and I admit I pretty much focused to healing my party but actualy haven't seen anything related to the quest. Am I knocking the wrong door and missunderstand something?

Ads
Fallenkezef

Post#29 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:10 am

Athena wrote:Hi all!

I have a question. Is Keg's End - Save the Ale working? I have a lot os scenario at Black fire Basin and I admit I pretty much focused to healing my party but actualy haven't seen anything related to the quest. Am I knocking the wrong door and missunderstand something?
Barrels are behind the ridges either side of the basin
Alea iacta est

Athena

Post#30 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:01 am

Fallenkezef wrote:
Athena wrote:Hi all!

Barrels are behind the ridges either side of the basin

Thank you!