Server is up

The latest news from the battlefront.
Find out what the developers are working on.

Moderators: Developer, Management, Web Developer

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
User avatar
OndeTv
Posts: 81

Re: Server is online

Post#2371 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 12:04 am

Server just rip'ed unexpectedly. As in no prior hitching/spiking. Just plain old booted the lot of us and went sulking in a corner.
~~~~~~~~ OndeTv, Sorceress, <The Art of War> ~~~~~~~~
~~ Onds, choppa ~~ Ondarm, marauder ~~ Helligonden, zealot ~~
~~~~~~~~~~ and many more destro characters ~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~ Proud member of Nagarythe Corps in the old days ~~~~~

Ads
User avatar
Toggle
Posts: 105

Re: Server is online

Post#2372 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 12:05 am

OndeTv wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 12:04 am
Server just rip'ed unexpectedly. As in no prior hitching/spiking. Just plain old booted the lot of us and went sulking in a corner.
Glad to know it's not just me. Shows it as being up on the website and the launcher, but I can't get in.
Zealot - 40/7X
Shaman 40/6X
Magus - 40/4X
KotBS - 40/5X

kuj0jotar0
Posts: 72

Re: Server is online

Post#2373 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 12:05 am

i click on connects, the button goes grey but nothin happens

User avatar
drmordread
Posts: 885

Re: Server is online

Post#2374 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 12:06 am

OndeTv wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 12:04 am
Server just rip'ed unexpectedly. As in no prior hitching/spiking. Just plain old booted the lot of us and went sulking in a corner.
with the crappy sad rvr going on can you blame the poor thing?


Yeah ... says everything is up but wont connect
Image
Morrdread Ladydread Kickyerbutt Tamorrah Whisperrss SutSut Amniell
Lolyou Tahw Fortuna Sarissa Yiorrrgos
(and eight more to keep you guessing)

User avatar
madmalky2014
Posts: 116

Re: Server is online

Post#2375 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 12:07 am

Same here big lag crash methinks. Homepage shows server numbers are stuck so crashed for sure.

User avatar
Toggle
Posts: 105

Re: Server is online

Post#2376 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 12:08 am

madmalky2014 wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 12:07 am
Same here big lag crash methinks. Homepage shows server numbers are stuck so crashed for sure.
Really bummed. Got about two hours to play a night, was hoping to cash in on the double xp event.
Zealot - 40/7X
Shaman 40/6X
Magus - 40/4X
KotBS - 40/5X

kuj0jotar0
Posts: 72

Re: Server is online

Post#2377 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 12:10 am

Toggle wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 12:08 am
madmalky2014 wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 12:07 am
Same here big lag crash methinks. Homepage shows server numbers are stuck so crashed for sure.
Really bummed. Got about two hours to play a night, was hoping to cash in on the double xp event.

Yeh, bring the server back, ppl were trying to nerd in here

User avatar
Dackle
Posts: 105

Re: Server is online

Post#2378 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 12:12 am

Errrmuuurrrrrgherrrd! Terk-er-server!

Ads
Alucard2010
Posts: 23

Re: Server is online

Post#2379 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 12:18 am

The system is down! Da cheat is grounded

Suncrusher
Posts: 13

Re: Server is online

Post#2380 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 12:18 am

kuj0jotar0 wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 12:10 am
Yeh, bring the server back, ppl were trying to nerd in here
As much as I would hate to consider it, I don't know if any of the devs are available right now. They are all EU based right?

Server might be down for a while unfortunately if theres more going on than just a simple restart.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests