Recent Topics

Ads

Server status: Up or Down?

The latest news from the battlefront.
Find out what the developers are working on.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
stillwaterww

Re: Server is Up

Post#641 » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:33 pm

tarsionia wrote:Login green and my account is not active?

Wahts up there?
Just an automated message you sometimes get when the server is in progress of rebooting. Nothing to worry about. :)
Iobel - SO // Miae - BG // Sorrowstrike - WE // Happyjumping - WL // Ishaisa - DoK

Ads
Sabertooth

Post#642 » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:34 pm

The same to me,"account is not active" :o

Corybolton13

Post#643 » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:35 pm

Had the same message thought i did somthing wrong lol.
Gorrtoof- 40/40 Choppa
Bigwaka-40/50+ -Black orc
Wahzagg -25/30 SH
Da WAAAGGHH
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Wam

Post#644 » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:37 pm

If it helps one day in Chaos wastes in Nov/Dec when Phalanx and TUP was raiding on destro was super bad / slow motions lag (healers couldnt heal at all) I think was towards the start of stability decline

After Xmas break server's have been super unstable compared to previous 6 months... (felt like more crash in one week than previous months combined)

Not sure what change has caused that...

before that, there was Lag on crossing zones (dragonwake bridge near order warcamp etc was unplayable) and enemy add on got effected around started to bug out unless full party this time ??
Wamizzle Guild Leader [TUP]
Wamizzle Guild Leader [The Unlikely Plan]

Gmaw

Post#645 » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:39 pm

and i`d just dinged 40/40 simultaneously .Did I break it?

Darks63

Post#646 » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:44 pm

Wam wrote:If it helps one day in Chaos wastes in Nov/Dec when Phalanx and TUP was raiding on destro was super bad / slow motions lag (healers couldnt heal at all) I think was towards the start of stability decline

After Xmas break server's have been super unstable compared to previous 6 months... (felt like more crash in one week than previous months combined)

Not sure what change has caused that...

before that, there was Lag on crossing zones (dragonwake bridge near order warcamp etc was unplayable) and enemy add on got effected around started to bug out unless full party this time ??
Yeah i noticed the same the server has been getting worse since the holidays. Its a shame since it been killing my desire to play regularly since you are in a good fight and boom the server dies.
Tourist SW 40/50+<Zaxxed> Discotec 40/40+<IRONIC>

Former Pragg/Badlands Destro Iron Rock/Badlands Order player.

Samejima

Post#647 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:31 am

Wam wrote:If it helps one day in Chaos wastes in Nov/Dec when Phalanx and TUP was raiding on destro was super bad / slow motions lag (healers couldnt heal at all) I think was towards the start of stability decline

I think I remember that day as well, since it was the first time I experienced any kind of server lag since starting the game maybe a month earlier, and the first time I saw TUP in action--you guys left quite an impression :shock:

raphah

Post#648 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:21 pm

After restart can only log in on main character, every other character goes back to desktop when trying to load.

Ads
Archoulis21

Post#649 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:25 pm

Error every time i try to log in with any character....

Lordimos

Post#650 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:30 pm

I can not login with any pj