Recent Topics

Ads

Server status: Up or Down?

The latest news from the battlefront.
Find out what the developers are working on.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Jerloldrartolf

Re: Server is up

Post#2731 » Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:25 am

Server still down for me as well.
Logged out and application hung trying to log out so I must have timed it perfectly.

Despite this, to the devs, great work.
Wish I could bribe you guys with beers or something.

Ads
WarheroJango

Post#2732 » Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:27 am

I think she fell over when Maw Fort fell.

Can't login. I bet it overloaded when everyone logged over there 70+ toons for City.

velo

Post#2733 » Mon Apr 13, 2020 12:30 pm

Great work for what? The server crashed, I don't think this deserves a pat on the back. Because it crashed I missed the timing of it coming back and thus missed the city event. At least give a few minutes saying "Waiting for players to return, starting City in 30 minutes". Don't start the event instantly when the server admin turns the server on. Wait a few minutes, people take time getting back on. I know this because I used to host 200 man events in Mount & Blade NW.

Akalukz

Post#2734 » Mon Apr 13, 2020 12:34 pm

velo wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 12:30 pm Great work for what? The server crashed, I don't think this deserves a pat on the back. Because it crashed I missed the timing of it coming back and thus missed the city event. At least give a few minutes saying "Waiting for players to return, starting City in 30 minutes". Don't start the event instantly when the server admin turns the server on. Wait a few minutes, people take time getting back on. I know this because I used to host 200 man events in Mount & Blade NW.

It's an alpha test server for free. Shouldn't complain my friend.
-= Agony =-

MarcusBragg2020

Post#2735 » Mon Apr 13, 2020 12:42 pm

Having problems connecting to server now just before a bit of lag believe this issue has happened before where people can’t get onto server just says locating battles etc just making devs/gm aware issue not fixed yet

Toggle

Post#2736 » Mon Apr 13, 2020 12:49 pm

Anyone else having issues getting on right now? I crashed out. Server seems to be up, but I'm unable to join it. Just me?
Shaman - 40/8X
Zealot - 40/8X [Retired]
AM - 40/8X
RP - 40/7X [Retired]

Mornmagor

Post#2737 » Mon Apr 13, 2020 12:55 pm

Server crashed. We were inside IC siege.

I wonder what happens now o.o

Kaelang

Post#2738 » Mon Apr 13, 2020 1:03 pm

The server is currently down. There's no ETA on it coming back up. But the devs are working on it.
DiscordFacebookTwitterInstagram

I play around with Social Media, troll our players on Discord and officially hate anyone who plays a dwarf.

Ads
Rumpel

Post#2739 » Mon Apr 13, 2020 1:05 pm

Was so Happy about my first siege and than this. 4 mins before end first stage. But was fun! 😀
Image Ruedigga

Greetings from Chaos...
Spoiler:

desitri

Post#2740 » Mon Apr 13, 2020 1:34 pm

Do GM's ever give tokens out from server down issues? or is this a suck it up buttercup moment?