Recent Topics

Ads

Dev Diary : August 2017

The latest news from the battlefront.
Find out what the developers are working on.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Hargrim
Developer

Re: Dev Diary : August 2017

Post#71 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:05 am

Yes.

Ads
Dresden
Banned

Post#72 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:47 am

Hargrim wrote:Yes.
This it? > [ART CONTEST] THE BEASTIARY
. -= Cult Of Chaos =- GUILD -= Cult Leader =- . -= Kagaz Wrathson - The Decioblidevannihilator - Black Orc =- .
. -= Dresden RoR Info - 4 pins and counting! =- . #WAAAGH ^_^ #AllSilenceIsGolden @_Q

Yaliskah
Former Staff

Post#73 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:54 am

no it isn't dresden :)

ragafury

Post#74 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:38 am

Great read!
Keep up the good work and thanks for the work so far.
--- inactive ---
---guildless---

huggmuth0305

Post#75 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:52 pm

I’m having a TON of fun on this server, thank you so much dev team for doing this. Also can’t wait for the new patcher and what it will bring to the game!

Dresden
Banned

Post#76 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:10 pm

Dresden wrote:
I didn't bother to properly read the post in question so in hindsight i clearly didn't even need to ask that question.

But seeing as how someone thinks it is funny to solidify the seed of an obvious problem by removing my ability to edit my posts in this topic i think we should just go with what someone wants and perpetuate it instead.

I made no real effort to read the post in question because i have recently and (let's be honest) finally lost all faith in the people developing this game and whatever hope i had for its future is totally gone, i have no idea what to expect anymore.

Who knows, maybe it will be a masterpiece.

Don't get me wrong, there are actually still some things left about this game i enjoy, i still imagine it will be gradually shaped into something i can nominally support, it's why i still play RoR and why i still (try) to construct and maintain (largely pointless) info topics for RoR.

I am looking forward to the event in question and i will be happy to participate in said event, long live RoR.

p.s. If you see a post of mine with nothing but a full stop in it then you are looking at the absence of a potential problem that i both caused and then solved but no solution has been allowed for me today so now i have to solve it with words! that's not good!
Last edited by Dresden on Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
. -= Cult Of Chaos =- GUILD -= Cult Leader =- . -= Kagaz Wrathson - The Decioblidevannihilator - Black Orc =- .
. -= Dresden RoR Info - 4 pins and counting! =- . #WAAAGH ^_^ #AllSilenceIsGolden @_Q

Penril

Post#77 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:13 pm

Dresden wrote:
But seeing as how someone thinks it is funny to solidify the seed of an obvious problem by removing my ability to edit my posts in this topic i think we should just go with what someone wants and perpetuate it instead.
- Complains about someone removing his ability to edit his posts.
- Edits that post.

:roll:

Dresden
Banned

Post#78 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:19 pm

Penril wrote:
Dresden wrote:
- Edits that post.

Penril wrote:- Complains about someone removing his ability to edit his posts.
- Edits that post.

Penril wrote:wut
Irony and other things related to it, et cetera and whatever.

edit: I can feel what is coming next.

edit: I have nothing more to add to this conversation.

Ads
Dresden
Banned

Post#79 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:31 pm

Dresden wrote:
Penril wrote:
Dresden wrote:
- Edits that post.

Penril wrote:- Complains about someone removing his ability to edit his posts.
- Edits that post.

Penril wrote:wut
Irony and other things related to it, et cetera and whatever.

edit: I can feel what is coming next.

edit: I have nothing more to add to this conversation.
Dresden wrote:
I lied, i have something more to add to this conversation.

Can ANYONE else work this one out without me having to explain it to them?

You can't write this stuff...

Dresden
Banned

Post#80 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:47 pm

Perhaps Yaliskah can explain it all to you, yes i am absolutely sure that Yaliskah can do that for you.