Recent Topics

Ads

Discord - Official RoR server

Let's talk about... everything else
Klaus

Re: Discord - Official RoR server

Post#151 » Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:10 pm

Ich wurde gerade aus dem Spiel entfernt uind weiss nicht warum?Habe ganz normal ORVR gespielt.....
Sry wenn ich hier falsch bin , aber PN funzt nicht...

Ads
Galain

Post#152 » Tue Oct 06, 2020 10:30 pm

Verification code is not working for me, and I got kicked before anyone couldrespond to my message.

GamesBond
Former Staff

Post#153 » Tue Oct 06, 2020 11:09 pm

Galain wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 10:30 pm Verification code is not working for me, and I got kicked before anyone couldrespond to my message.
Send it to the Return of Reckoning bot please.

Edit: Just saw that you've done it. Welcome aboard ^_^

Sybreal

Post#154 » Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:49 pm

I'm copying and pasting the verification code from the link the Bot sent me but it says it is invalid. My Discord and Forum names are the same.

Bainmaster

Post#155 » Fri Dec 18, 2020 6:31 pm

how do i go about finally getting verified!!!! i have posted to that dang bot like 5 times and still keep getting kicked

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#156 » Fri Dec 18, 2020 11:06 pm

If the bot isn't working, send me the message and I'll take care of it.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

o4zloiroman

Post#157 » Wed Jan 27, 2021 8:43 pm

@wargrimnir

Can't reply via PM since I don't have enough standing.

I recall the incident now that you reminded me, but can't quite remember what was my reasoning. Is it possible to get a suspension reduced from indefinite?

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#158 » Wed Jan 27, 2021 9:12 pm

o4zloiroman wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 8:43 pm @wargrimnir

Can't reply via PM since I don't have enough standing.

I recall the incident now that you reminded me, but can't quite remember what was my reasoning. Is it possible to get a suspension reduced from indefinite?
Yes
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Ads
Akalukz

Post#159 » Thu Feb 18, 2021 2:38 pm

So quick question, i have been in a few discord servers for various guilds and they have some tie-ins for discord. The armory / SoR etc. Any idea where I can find out info on that?
-= Agony =-

Vamping

Post#160 » Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:17 pm

Thanks wargrimnir for making this server, a game advisor told me to speak to you so, this is obviously not my main account i have been trying to login in my main one, I added 5 backup keys to my account not the Single OTA Key (Didnt Add This One At All) basically, I do all the login stuff and after i put my user/pass i get on a backup key login screen and its asking me for one backup key wich I havent used before, I didn't use any because I thought the backup keys would be used for just recovering the account or prove it was me in a new computer device but im using same computer and ip adress and I don't know what I'm suposed to write on the backup key box I am blocked out of my own account, idk what else to do or how to recover it, its super sad because its my main account and i dont want to use any others, except this one because had to be able to post in the forums, if you have any more questions please ask thats all I can tell you now. :|

Best Regards.