Ads

Discord - Official RoR server

Let's talk about... everything else
wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Re: Official RoR Discord

Post#41 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:38 pm

ragstal wrote:snip
Hi. You're being rude, that's the sort of thing we hand out warnings for, and it's probably exactly the reason some people would prefer the official Discord server over their guildmates. I don't deal with vulgar trash and casual racism on the Discord any more than we do on the forums. Tired of every public channel on the internet being a cesspool of filth? Join us!

You can of course, ALSO join your guild/clan/alliance channels on Discord, being in ours doesn't exclude you from everything else. Difference between them, ours currently has every staff member listed and color coded, in addition to 120-ish players from the live server that you may or may not know.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Ads
ragstal

Post#42 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:19 pm

I didn't mean it that way you missunderstood me but i would like you to remove those 2 msg's please, i believe i do have that right because the whole thing is embarassing so please remove them if possible. Thanks in advance for your effort.
The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#43 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:23 pm

ragstal wrote:I didn't mean it that way you missunderstood me but i would like you to remove those 2 msg's please, i believe i do have that right because the whole thing is embarassing so please remove them if possible. Thanks in advance for your effort.
People keep going on about "rights" here. Do you think RoR is a country you live in?

ragstal

Post#44 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:31 pm

Spoiler:
Your way too provoking for no real reason, do TOU saying anything about Gm's being able to bully whoever they can in the forum however they want? cant you just let it drop? i explained to you and i said im sorry if in any way i made you feel bad. But i see now thats not the case, if your just searching for victims to prank on them, no thanks i'll pass if you feel nice or proud for saying the last word then i applause you.
\

Games with prizes you don't want to win.
The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#45 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:23 pm

ragstal wrote:
Spoiler:
Your way too provoking for no real reason, do TOU saying anything about Gm's being able to bully whoever they can in the forum however they want? cant you just let it drop? i explained to you and i said im sorry if in any way i made you feel bad. But i see now thats not the case, if your just searching for victims to prank on them, no thanks i'll pass if you feel nice or proud for saying the last word then i applause you.
I'm not sure if you're trying to break some record for being removed from the forums, but please continue. It would make my job easier to just get it over with.

lurtz77

Post#46 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:45 pm

I post a message here, as I was asked!
I can not get my hands on my WAR login :/
One of my characters named Grobaril
Please help me find them!
thank you in advance

NoRKaLKiLLa

Post#47 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:03 pm

Is it all possible to sticky the discord link into the launcher, so those players unaware of the forums can have it waved in their face?

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#48 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:20 pm

NoRKaLKiLLa wrote:Is it all possible to sticky the discord link into the launcher, so those players unaware of the forums can have it waved in their face?
I can probably add some of the useful links to the bottom of patch notes pretty regularly. Just need a collection of them.

Ads
Merbal

Post#49 » Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:51 pm

I'm just join and get kick out. Why?
8-) IGN: Blackkurant | Class: Squig Herder | Guild: Learn 2 Play 8-)

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#50 » Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:23 pm

Merbal wrote:I'm just join and get kick out. Why?
Did you read the first post of this thread?